Where is the arcade?

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

ElfWord
Initiate

Where is the arcade?

Post by ElfWord » July 5th, 2014, 8:39 am

I found a cache of old games out in the desert, and assume that the arcade guy who wanted the CD-i machine will be interested in them. But for the life of me, I can't find the arcade guy again. I think he was in Rails Nomad, but that place is huge -- I'm eagerly awaiting the update that puts local area maps back in, because I don't know how you'd get around a location like Rails Nomad without it.

Can anyone help me find the arcade guy? Is he in rails nomad? Where is he relative to where you enter the camp, or to the main administration building (with Kekkebah in it), coming from where you enter the camp?

CaptainPatch
Grandmaster

Re: Where is the arcade?

Post by CaptainPatch » July 5th, 2014, 10:45 am

Don't waste your time. Those are an Easter egg, just by the simple fact that they are there to found. NO ONE is willing to give you anything for them, not even the arcade guy.
"If you don't know what is worth dying for, Life isn't worth living."

"Choose wisely."

ElfWord
Initiate

Post by ElfWord » July 5th, 2014, 11:03 am

Not even $1?

CaptainPatch
Grandmaster

Post by CaptainPatch » July 5th, 2014, 1:34 pm

ElfWord wrote:Not even $1?
Not even. Plus collectively, they weigh several tons, just to haul them anywhere. (I've never figured out how to take only part of a cache's contents. Take it ALL at once, or whatever gets left behind evaporates.)
"If you don't know what is worth dying for, Life isn't worth living."

"Choose wisely."