Introduce yourself/general "hello" thread

For general discussion of inXile and our games.

Moderator: SagaDC

Firkraag
Adventurer

Re: Introduce yourself/general "hello" thread

Post by Firkraag »

Long time, no see!

Eternal peace for the Witnesses of Kickstarter.
"I am a warhead of weaponized Truth." The Last Castoff (non-canon).

Image ©
Goryl_CL
Initiate

Post by Goryl_CL »

Long time player!
Asmoɗai
Initiate

Post by Asmoɗai »

Hello, how are you ?
I'm so old that I still play cs 1.6 =/
Firkraag
Adventurer

Post by Firkraag »

You know, working from home, playing Disco Elysium, the usual.
"I am a warhead of weaponized Truth." The Last Castoff (non-canon).

Image ©
Warphorntek
Initiate

Post by Warphorntek »

Hello. I just created account to post some wishfull thinking of Hunted The Deamons Forge remake or Reboot witch was scrapped ? Not sure why but if it means its in works god be praised.
Drdantez
Initiate

Post by Drdantez »

Hello people! Have a nice ranger patrol
Rascal21313
Initiate

Post by Rascal21313 »

Hi, i'm Rascal 21313 but just Rascal is fine. My PS added the digits. I live in Belgium. A country with more politicians than citizens and more factions than Wasteland 3. I came here to search for solutions for the high amount of bugs in the game cause there are a lot and some are severe.
Redglyph
Initiate

Post by Redglyph »

Hello,

I'm new here but I can't read *any* of your posts, they're all empty. Only the title are visible.

I would post a screenshot but there's no upload option, not that I could read the reply anyway, obvisouly ;)

*EDIT* Finally sorted out, thanks!
evatest123
Initiate

Post by evatest123 »

hello! this is a test!
Russo
Initiate

Post by Russo »

Hi there!
My name is Jeffrey Russo. I come from Sweden. Hope to find friends on the forum :)
Keep safe!
DianaReid
Initiate

Post by DianaReid »

Hello to the entire community, my name is Diana. I'm from Atlanta. I hope to find new interesting friends here to play with c:
Last edited by DianaReid on December 15th, 2020, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyRobStone
Initiate

Post by TonyRobStone »

Welcome to the forum! I'm new, too. I am 22 years old , studying and working in the USA .I hope for friendly communication.
Last edited by TonyRobStone on December 22nd, 2020, 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Franky Jared
Initiate

Post by Franky Jared »

Hello everyone :)
My name is Frank. I stumbled upon the forum quite accidentally but it is great to be here.
Hope to have fun here ;)
dokidokie
Initiate

Post by dokidokie »

Hello everyone! It's nice to be here!
Lion_Alhazred
Initiate

Post by Lion_Alhazred »

Hello everyone, I am a Lion, a french guy. I am a big fan of the Wastelands series.
I mean in truth, I'm a huge fan of Wastelands 2 and 3. I'm too young to have experienced the first episode when it released.
I haven't played Bard's Tale 4 yet. Someday I will play it because it looks great but too many games and not enough time.
About Torment, I haven't really become addicted to the game. I love Planescape but I don't know, this one left me a little confused.
I didn't get very far in the game. I think it's the world that I didn't really like. I loved the planescape for its dark universe and naively thought I found that kind of vibe in Torment I guess.
But one day, I will give it a chance without my expectations and preconceptions. Always give a chance to a game that we expect a lot and that disappoints us. Usually the problem is not the game but us.
Recently for exemple, I replayed Resident Evil 7.
Same case I didn't like it on release, I quit the game early. But by playing the game again without the expectations I had when it was released, I enjoyed the game for what it was and not for what I wanted it to be.

well.... I digress.

About me ... I am used to playing on PC and also on consoles.
And ... I bought an Xbox Serie X. It's not the smartest buy in the world knowing that all Xbox games will be on PC.
I don't know why I did this and I don't want to know. it was a purchase on a whim.
I like it at the end. It doesn't make any noise, I can play (almost) all of my games that I had on the previous Xbox in better conditions. It appears to be a good machine and I do not regret this purchase.
Would that only for Yakuza 7. A Masterpiece. I know, the game is available everywhere else but this is my latest video game crush. So, I always have to put it somewhere. This is my mini conquerable real life challenge right now.
We have fun as we can in these difficult times.

Voilà, I think I will stop here. sorry for you who's reading me but I have the easy writing.
So, at the pleasure to read you soon.

Return to “General Discussion”