Crafting Suggestion

Discuss Wasteland 3 gameplay topics like builds, systems, items, and combat. Please avoid spoilers in subject lines.
Juris
Scholar

Seems like there should be an option where you don't get rid of your unique crafting items as 'junk' . I started a new game with the crafting system. I picked up a bunch of recipes, but I can't make anything as apparently all the unique crafting items were sold as junk. I'm trying to figure out if I sold them to any of the merchants in CS.
frozyx
Adventurer
badge image for wl3badge.png

Juris wrote: June 18th, 2021, 4:26 pm Seems like there should be an option where you don't get rid of your unique crafting items as 'junk' . I started a new game with the crafting system. I picked up a bunch of recipes, but I can't make anything as apparently all the unique crafting items were sold as junk. I'm trying to figure out if I sold them to any of the merchants in CS.
Its an absolute PITA with the mystery items being crafted out of junk and i had serious FOMO issues in my last playthrough that i started right after the patch hit. I didnt sell any junk for ages and then finally started writing the junk items that are included in the mystery reciped on a note, then dropping them on the floor in game before i hit the sell all junk button at a vendor. Its ridiculous.

However, i found out in the meantime that the mystery items are only junk made out of junk. Which means you are not missing out on anything. Just sell all your junk as usual and check a WL3 fansite to check what the mystery items are. Some raise a little smile, thats basically all they are good for.
FYKC
Acolyte

A toggle to straight up hide uncraftable recipes from the menu would be killer.
frozyx
Adventurer

FYKC wrote: June 20th, 2021, 4:52 pm A toggle to straight up hide uncraftable recipes from the menu would be killer.
Another killer would be having all categories collapsed as default.

Return to “Wasteland 3: Gameplay Discussion”