Game crashes

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Mr57belair
Initiate

Game crashes

Post by Mr57belair »

So, first off, I’m a fan of wasteland. Being playing since the first one. I’ve noticed my game crashes a lot. Even after the latest update. I cleaned our Fish lips camp enemies and the game crashed. Another 30 min lost. I don’t expect a perfect game , but my game crashes on average 3-5 times each time, and I save as soon as I can.
Any ideas 🤔
Balla
Initiate

Re: Game crashes

Post by Balla »

omg, same)
LOZxp
Initiate

Post by LOZxp »

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm almost finished with the story, I would've given up. I save so often, especially when I see the scroll bar in menus rapid flash, weapons without damage ratios, when I see a scorpitron, or after every battle. The game crashes so often I quit the multiplayer session I had going with my wife. :evil:
Mattonomicon
Developer

Post by Mattonomicon »

We're continuing to address the performance and stability of the game, especially on the lower memory platforms (1st gen PS4/Xbox One). Players should experience a greater degree of stability with patch 1.2 that we're planning to go live with next week. Work on stability and performance will continue thereafter. Thanks for hanging in there!
Libertonyan
Initiate

Post by Libertonyan »

This game is unplayable on PS4, constantly crashes in combat when attempting to open quick menu. It saps all of the fun or of a game when it crashes 30 minutes into a difficult fight, especially with no option to SAVE during combat. If your game is this buggy over a year after release, maybe give us the option to SAVE anywhere to reduce the frustration of constantly repeating battles to top game crashes?!? I've been a huge fan of this series since the beginning, but I honestly would've skipped buying this entry if I knew the bugs were this bad. As is currently, Wasteland 3 is broken.

Return to “Wasteland 3: Console Bug Report Forum”