cannot return to skara brae below

For Bard's Tale IV gameplay-related discussion. May include gameplay details and spoilers.
isanvicente
Initiate

Good morning, after 3 hours of playing , i go to skara brae (above), and i cannot return to skara brae underground, i have completed the quest hard times in skara brae , a home in the dark, bad reputation, the doppleganger, and i am with quests Elven Wiles, return to the review board, spells is what we sells, a stabbing headache, the holy path. what surprises me is that the entrance to skara brae underground is blocked all the time, is there any way to return to skara brae below?. I am going to miss the quest in skara brae below?. Thanks
Drool
Forum Moderator
badge image for 5p2s6t.png
badge image for ijw2ib.png

I don't recall it being blocked.
Alwa nasci korliri das.
isanvicente
Initiate

i only can continue the quest elven wiles, and the level of the enemies are very high, i cannot return to skara brae below, the entrance is blocked, i cannot continue any of the other quests
Dork Mage
Scholar
badge image for 5p2s6t.png
badge image for 3rz1is.png
badge image for ijw2ib.png

You have to complete elven wiles before you can enter skara brae below.
Wynteryth
Initiate

isanvicente wrote: March 11th, 2020, 10:24 am i only can continue the quest elven wiles, and the level of the enemies are very high, i cannot return to skara brae below, the entrance is blocked, i cannot continue any of the other quests
You're not supposed to fight everything right away.. That's why you have thieves..

Return to “The Bard's Tale IV: Gameplay Discussion”