Is Buckle Down achievement bugged?

Check here to discuss Torment's gameplay topics. Please avoid spoilers in thread titles.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Yhamm
Initiate

Is Buckle Down achievement bugged?

Post by Yhamm » March 28th, 2017, 5:43 pm

I did not try this before the patch so I don't know if it is related.

I have the quest "Beloved Slave" and found Rhin who joined my party.
I went back to Tol and gave Rhin back to her. The quest "Beloved Slave" is completed.
After the conversation, there is a blue icon on Tybir, asking me to talk to him. He tells me that he can help me to get Rhin out of slavery.
I talk to Tol again, telling her I want to buy Rhin back. Tybir interrupts and proposes to Tol 1 hour of bed pleasure. She accepts, is satisfied with his performance and she leaves.
Rhin is back to my party, and I receive no achievement.

Is it not how you are supposed to receive the "Buckle Down" achievement? Is it bugged or did I miss something?

EDIT: I think it's linked to the new patch since I can't receive any achievement at all

sear
Developer

Re: Is Buckle Down achievement bugged?

Post by sear » March 28th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Yhamm wrote:
March 28th, 2017, 5:43 pm
I did not try this before the patch so I don't know if it is related.

I have the quest "Beloved Slave" and found Rhin who joined my party.
I went back to Tol and gave Rhin back to her. The quest "Beloved Slave" is completed.
After the conversation, there is a blue icon on Tybir, asking me to talk to him. He tells me that he can help me to get Rhin out of slavery.
I talk to Tol again, telling her I want to buy Rhin back. Tybir interrupts and proposes to Tol 1 hour of bed pleasure. She accepts, is satisfied with his performance and she leaves.
Rhin is back to my party, and I receive no achievement.

Is it not how you are supposed to receive the "Buckle Down" achievement? Is it bugged or did I miss something?

EDIT: I think it's linked to the new patch since I can't receive any achievement at all
Yep, most likely it's the same issue. We are investigating that right now.