Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

For community content (fan-art, fanfic, etcetera) for Wasteland 2.
Executor_
Explorer

Not yet, but shouldn't take too long to implement.
Shadow Jack
Scholar

Thanks a lot, but please do it only if it is really easy. I still haven't figured out/learned how to match number of vertices to the number of normals. I have a reflex sight mod and I just want to replace vanilla scope model with some red dot sight mesh without textures.
Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4.064 now available here

GENERAL
  • FOWRevealRange changes are now propagated promptly
MODDING
  • can now add/edit 3D model prefabs for ItemTemplate_ModVisibles
  • when creating new weapon prefab using the template field, some changes were also inadvertently affecting the template
Last edited by Executor_ on May 23rd, 2021, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Jack
Scholar

Executor_ wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 3:31 am
[*]when creating new weapon prefab using the template field, some changes were also inadvertently affecting the template
Thanks a lot, Executor! Can you elaborate what changes you are talking about? Or it has no practical impact for the end user(e.g. me)?
Shadow Jack
Scholar

I've tried to replace mesh of existing scope and it overrides successfully. However I have some trouble with creating new one. I've created prefab file but I get <Error [Line 6 at 'Mod_Scope2'] Could not find an object of type GameObject named 'Mod_Scope2'.>

Here is my prefab mson
{
template : Mod_Scope // only needed if creating a new prefab; fill with the name of a pre-existing prefab that will be used as the basis of this new object

localPosition : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0, z : 0.0 }
localRotation : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0, z : 0.0 }
localScale : { x : 1.0, y : 1.0, z : 1.0 }

children : [
{
name : "W_Scope"
activeSelf : true

localPosition : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0, z : 0.0 }
localRotation : { x : 270.0, y : 90.0, z : 0.0 }
localScale : { x : 1.0, y : 1.0, z : 1.0 }
}
]

overrideMesh : true
meshFilename : "RedDotSight"

// diffuse (main) texture settings
overrideDiffuse : false
diffuseFilename : "T_PSG1_D"
diffuseScale : { x : 1.0, y : 1.0 }
diffuseOffset : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0 }
diffuseColor : { r : 1.0, g : 1.0, b : 1.0, a : 1.0 }

// normal (bump) map texture settings
overrideNormal : false
normalFilename : "T_PSG1_N"
normalScale : { x : 1.0, y : 1.0 }
normalOffset : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0 }
normalColor : { r : 0.0, g : 0.0, b : 0.0, a : 0.0 }

// cube (environment/reflection) map texture settings
overrideCube : false
cubeFilename : ""
cubeScale : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0 }
cubeOffset : { x : 0.0, y : 0.0 }
cubeColor : { r : 0.0, g : 0.0, b : 0.0, a : 0.0 }
}
Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4.065 now available here

MODDING
  • mod prefab MSONs now properly white-listed so that they will be processed

Shadow Jack wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 8:21 am Can you elaborate what changes you are talking about? Or it has no practical impact for the end user(e.g. me)?
Before, both the copy's and the template's mesh and textures would end up being changed if you were overriding the mesh/textures.
Shadow Jack wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 11:58 am I've tried to replace mesh of existing scope and it overrides successfully. However I have some trouble with creating new one. I've created prefab file but I get <Error [Line 6 at 'Mod_Scope2'] Could not find an object of type GameObject named 'Mod_Scope2'.>
Sorry about that. Should be working now.
CraftlordDark
Initiate

Hi!

I have a situation when i try to patch the Assembly-CSharp.dll. The file size of the .dll is 16.2 mb (17,001,984 bytes), i tried to delete the file and verify again on steam, but im still getting the same file size. I have Wasteland 2 Director Cut steam version (Im using Windows), does that version doesnt work with this patch?
What can i do to fix the problem? Please i need help, i really wanted to try the Red Boots mod on nexus :(
Last edited by CraftlordDark on June 3rd, 2021, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executor_
Explorer

These patches are only for the Director's Cut version of WL2. The size of the DLL you listed exactly matches the size of the original WL2 Assembly-CSharp.dll. Since DC incorporates so many improvements to the game, there's little reason to play the original version.
CraftlordDark
Initiate

Executor_ wrote: June 4th, 2021, 5:26 pm These patches are only for the Director's Cut version of WL2. The size of the DLL you listed exactly matches the size of the original WL2 Assembly-CSharp.dll. Since DC incorporates so many improvements to the game, there's little reason to play the original version.
Oh god, thank you. Im so stupid, i realized i downloaded the wasteland 2 normal version, not the DC version :/ Sorry and thanks again.
CraftlordDark
Initiate

Hi!

I think maybe the universe is telling me to not play Wasteland 2. I found a bug starting the game, when i try to create a custom squad and then click the Create Custom Character the game freeze a couple of second and nothing happens, i can click many times the "Create Custom Character" and keep repeating the same error. In the output_log.txt it appears this "exception"

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PCStats.RecalculateAllStats () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PCInventory.Equip (.ItemInstance_Equipment equipItem, EquipmentSlot slot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PCInventory.InitEquipment (Boolean equip) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PCInventory.Init (.PC pc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PC.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterScreen.CreateActualPC () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterScreen.OnCharacterCreationEvent (.EventInfoBase eventInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterCreationScreenConsole.OnCharacterCreationEvent (.EventInfoBase eventInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) EventManager/EventHandler:invoke_void__this___EventInfoBase (EventInfoBase)
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) EventManager/EventHandler:invoke_void__this___EventInfoBase (EventInfoBase)
  at EventManager.Publish (.EventInfoBase eventInfo, Boolean forcePublish) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_GenderPanel.OnMaleClicked (UnityEngine.GameObject obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
UIButtonMessage:Send()
UIButtonMessage:OnClick()
UICamera:Notify(GameObject, String, Object)
UICamera:ProcessTouch(Boolean, Boolean)
UICamera:ProcessMouse()
UICamera:Update()

(Filename:  Line: -1)
I tried a work around doing the "Using Default Squad" and customizing each member, but if i make any change to a squad member (change name, portrait or appearance) the game again get bugged and doesnt let me change skills or perks (it just show the background).
Again, i found the output_log.txt showed me two "exceptions"

This one

at PCTemplate.GetSkillLevel (.Skill skill, Boolean clamped) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_SkillEditor.GetAdjustedBaseValue () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_SkillEditor.UpdateValueLabelCollider () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_SkillEditor.UpdateEditor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_SkillEditor.SetSkill (.Skill skill, .PC pc, .PointRetrievalDelegate pointsCallback, .SkillChangedDelegate callback, .SkillEditorPressedDelegate pressedCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_SkillPanel.PopulateData (.PC pc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_AttributePanel.PopulateData (.PC pc, Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_AttributePanel.PopulateData (.PC pc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterScreen.GoToPanel (EditorPanel panel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterCreationScreenConsole.GoToNextScreen () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterCreationScreenConsole.OnDoneClicked (UnityEngine.GameObject obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

And this one

at PCTemplate.GetSkillLevel (.Skill skill, Boolean clamped) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PCTemplate.CanAcquireTrait (.Trait trait) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PC.GetUnlockedTraits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CHA_TraitsPanel.PopulateData (.PC pc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterScreen.GoToPanel (EditorPanel panel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterCreationScreenConsole.GoToNextScreen () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CharacterCreationScreenConsole.OnDoneClicked (UnityEngine.GameObject obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

For reference, i havent installed any mods yet, just patched the Assembly-CSharp.dll and was doing the last step you put in the installs instructions... checking the output_log.txt doesnt show up any "exception".
Also tried without the patched Assembly-CSharp.dll, and it works, i could create a custom character and custom squad with no troubles.
I really have an horrible luck :/
Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4.066 now available here

UPDATED GAME BUG FIXES
  • character creation working again
CraftlordDark wrote: June 5th, 2021, 3:46 pm I think maybe the universe is telling me to not play Wasteland 2. I found a bug starting the game, when i try to create a custom squad and then click the Create Custom Character the game freeze a couple of second and nothing happens, i can click many times the "Create Custom Character" and keep repeating the same error. In the output_log.txt it appears this "exception"
It seems I broke character creation back in 0.9.4.064 when I was making changes to fowRevealRange and it wasn't noticed till you tried it. Sorry.
zenblack
Initiate
badge image for wl3badge.png

As of the current Xdelta Rabbit Leap doesn't seem to work for some reason. Since there is no attach option for files I'm attatching the Export of:

AE_RE_Giant_Rabbit.mson

{
	displayName : "<@>Giant Rabbit{N}"
	grammaticalName : "<@>(a/[COUNT]) giant rabbit(/s)"
	isProperName : false                                     // unused
	descriptionText : ""

CastID : ""
	faction : Faction.Bad
	factionAnger : 0                                         // 0 to 100; adjustment to faction relations if NPC attacked
	tier : 1
	mobType : MobType.Animal
	isCNPC : false
	cnpcCharismaRequirement : 0                              // total party Charisma needed for this NPC to join
	isSynth : false
	synthTechSkillDifficulty : SkillLevelCategory.VeryEasy   // if a synth, skill level needed to turn NPC friendly, actual Computer Science level required based on region difficulty
	synthTechSkillOffset : 0
	animalWhispererSkillDifficulty : SkillLevelCategory.Medium   // if an animal, skill level needed to turn NPC friendly, actual Animal Whisperer level required based on region difficulty
	animalWhispererSkillOffset : 0
	animalFollowerEffect : null                              // StatusEffect applied to PC being followed

portraitTexture : wl2_portrait_rabbit01
	characterPrefab : Rabbit
	noMeshCollider : false
	skinColor : SkinColor.Caucasian
	size : MobSize.Normal
	randomizeSize : false                                    // vary NPC size between -10 to +15%; not meant for unique NPCs

animSets : [ ]
	animSetNames : [ ]
	useHeadLook : true
	explodeOnDeathAoeTemplate : null
	noCorpse : false

soundCategoryName : GiantRabbit
	useLoopingMoveSFX : false
	useLoopingAliveSFX : false
	audioControllerNames : [ ]
	audioControllerPartyBarkAZ : ""
	audioControllerPartyBarkCA : ""

ignoresCombat : false
	combatAI : AIBehaviour_NPCCombat
	aiWeightTemplate : AZ1_AI_Rabbit
	idleAI : ""

perceptionRadius : 10
	perceptionFOV : 45
	looksAtSounds : true
	investigatesSounds : true                                // whether hostile NPCs will move towards noise made by party members

maxHP : 20.0
	chanceToEvade : 15
	armor : 1
	conductive : false

// which body parts are targetable by precision strikes, and the displayed name for each body part
	allowPrecisionHead : true
	headLabelOverride : ""
	allowPrecisionTorso : true
	torsoLabelOverride : ""
	allowPrecisionArm : true
	armLabelOverride : "<@>Fangs"
	allowPrecisionLegs : true
	legsLabelOverride : ""
	expandCanBeHitRange : false                              // for abnormally wide NPCs

chanceToHit : 60                                         // base chance, modified by weapon
	chanceToCriticalHit : 15
	criticalHitDamageMultiplier : 1.3
	specialAttacks : [ RabbitLeap ]

actionPoints : 8
	combatInitiative : 14
	combatStartRandomness : 0
	combatSpeed : 3.0
	walkSpeed : 2.2
	runSpeed : 8.0
	canUseLadders : false

descriptorRadius : 6.0
	SkillExamineDifficulty : SkillLevelCategory.VeryEasy     // actual Perception level required based on region difficulty
	SkillExamineDifficultyOffset : 0

mySEC : {
		changer : [ ]                                         // allows replacing specific StatusEffects with others
	}

useEquipment : false
	equipment : [
		EquipmentSlot.None : null
		EquipmentSlot.Hair : null
		EquipmentSlot.Head : null
		EquipmentSlot.Shoulders : null
		EquipmentSlot.Torso : null
		EquipmentSlot.Packs : null
		EquipmentSlot.Legs : null
		EquipmentSlot.WeaponR : AZ1_Bunny_Basic
		EquipmentSlot.AmmoR_DEPRECATED : null
		EquipmentSlot.WeaponL : null
		EquipmentSlot.AmmoL_DEPRECATED : null
		EquipmentSlot.Trinket1 : null
		EquipmentSlot.Trinket2 : null
		EquipmentSlot.Trinket3 : null
		EquipmentSlot.GasMask : null
		EquipmentSlot.RadSuit : null
		EquipmentSlot.UnderArmor : null
		EquipmentSlot.Canteen : null
	]
	aoeAmmo : 0                                              // amount of projectile AoE weapons carried by this NPC
	dropSet : DropSet_AZ1_Rabbit                             // loot dropped by NPC
	DontDropWeapon : false
	SubstituteWeaponDrop : null

xpValue : 15                                             // XP awarded upon death
	UpdateWSOnDeath : [ ]                                    // names of World State variables changed upon death
}
and RabbitLeap.mson

{
	actionPoints : 4

alwaysHitsWeaponTemplate : AZ1_Bunny_Special
	initialCooldown : 0
	initialCooldownMax : 0
	allCooldown : 0
	scoreModifier : 100.0
	runAtEndTurn : false
	cooldown : 3
	statModifiers : [ ]
}
My output file has no exceptions and nothing stating anything about special attacks or anything.
Last edited by zenblack on June 23rd, 2021, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
zenblack
Initiate
badge image for wl3badge.png

My output log:

Initialize engine version: 5.2.2p2 (67d68477bb52)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (ID=0x2206)
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     10077 MB
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
- Completed reload, in  0.087 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 2560x1080 200Hz; virtual: 4480x1083 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: D:\steam\steamapps\common\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Starting Launcher Load at 0.4400592

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 4a20 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 44fc -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 643c -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 3c70 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 50d4 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: fbc -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 5ad0 -> priority: 1 
  Thread -> id: 42f0 -> priority: 1 

Wasteland 2 version 97264, mod version 0.9.4.066

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

running in 64-bit mode

initializing MSON...

initializing UnityTypes...

Mods folder path in use: D:/steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/Mods/

initializing UnityObjectDatabase...

initializing MSON_FileDatabase...

initializing ModSlot + ModClass + Caliber...

initializing MobTemplateManager...
	239 base templates found

initializing ItemManager...
	1907 base templates found

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 11: Assignment: 'version' = '1'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 34: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 35: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 36: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 37: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'true'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 40: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 41: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 42: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 43: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 48: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Français'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 49: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'fr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 50: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'French'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 51: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,î,â,ê,Î,Â,Ê,é,É,è,à,ù,È,À,Ù,ë,Ë,ç,Ç,œ,«,»'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 54: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Italiano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 55: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'it'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 56: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Italian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 57: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,é,ç,à,è,ì,ò,ù,À,È,Ì,Ò,Ù'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 60: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Deutsch'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 61: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'de'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 62: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'German'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 63: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ä,Ä,ö,Ö,ü,Ü,ß'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 66: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Americano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 67: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'sp'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 68: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Spanish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 69: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 72: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Castellano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 73: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'es'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 74: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Castilian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 75: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 80: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Polski'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 81: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'pl'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 82: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Polish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 83: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ą,Ć,Ę,Ł,Ń,Ó,Ś,Ź,Ż,,ą,ć,ę,ł,ń,ó,ś,ź,ż'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 88: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Русский язык'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 89: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'ru'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 90: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Russian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 91: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'А,а,Б,б,В,в,Г,г,Д,д,Е,е,Ё,ё,Ж,ж,З,з,И,и,Й,й,К,к,Л,л,'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 97: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Türkçe'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 98: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'tr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 99: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Turkish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 100: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ç,Ğ,İ,Ö,Ş,,Ü,ç,ğ,ı,ö,ş,ü'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 101: Assignment: 'disabled' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 111: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'RV'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 112: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Reversi'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 113: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Reverse English'

Loading language file "D:/steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Defines_en.txt"

Loading language file "D:/steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Main_en.txt"

Loading language file "D:/steam/steamapps/common/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/Build/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/main_en2.txt"

Steam Achievements Enabled

Init Game...5.406766

PostGameInit

PortraitManager.Initialize

JournalManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitAll

StatusEffectManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitTraits

UnityObjectDatabase.Populate

ApplyTableOverrides

ApplyUniversalOverrides

InitDerivedStatDependencies

InitTraitRequirements

Game Loaded 7.684321

SaveLoad Loaded

Starting Main Menu Load

Unloading 36 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
UnloadTime: 6.093232 ms

Unloading 566 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41465.
Total: 27.127190 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.868685 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.032323 ms MarkObjects: 24.977406 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.242209 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41471.
Total: 30.302246 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.491473 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.765041 ms MarkObjects: 29.015907 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.024514 ms)

Finished movies, launching main menu

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
UnloadTime: 2.356584 ms

Unloading 414 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 43645.
Total: 29.247223 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.142673 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.622273 ms MarkObjects: 26.315775 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.161822 ms)

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=68

ReadBytes read [0]=72

ReadBytes read [0]=76

ReadBytes read [0]=82

Loading next scene AZ10_Cops_01 == AZ10_Cops_01 with display name: Radio Tower

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 12ms

Set camera active false in 0ms

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
UnloadTime: 2.338705 ms
load empty scene in 40ms

Unloading 1189 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41990.
Total: 26.410898 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.588133 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.709168 ms MarkObjects: 24.679253 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.423936 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41990.
Total: 27.502308 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.970793 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.372101 ms MarkObjects: 25.130638 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.023676 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 62ms

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1649)

Unloading 7 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
UnloadTime: 2.549625 ms
Only one instance of this component may exist: 'PCStatsManager'.  Please remove all extra instances from your scene.  If it persists across scenes, it is probably created on game init, and you should remove all instances from your scene.

Loading async done in 1787ms

Unloading 14 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 71436.
Total: 33.484982 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.127574 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.395777 ms MarkObjects: 29.853235 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.102736 ms)

Async-Loaded new level AZ10_Cops_01 in 36ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 8ms

Spawned Party in 58ms

Check for saved Gameplay Level: AZ10_Cops_01

Saved Level Data found...

Disabled Cached Spawners in 250ms

Malformed displayName 'Robot Killer{M}'. Missing localizatin prefix '<@>'.

Malformed displayName 'Robot Clawer{M}'. Missing localizatin prefix '<@>'.

Placed NPCs in 103ms

Started NPC Dramas in 19ms

Updated Targetable Objects in 3ms

Placed Pickup Items in 0ms

Placed bombs in 0ms

Load FOW Map

Applied Fog Of War in 15ms

Done Loading Saved Scene Data

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 123ms

PostLoadMap

Everything else to finish 235ms

Unloading 6 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 2334 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 79818.
Total: 44.251156 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.571416 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.414762 ms MarkObjects: 38.607910 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.651968 ms)

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=68

ReadBytes read [0]=72

ReadBytes read [0]=76

ReadBytes read [0]=82

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 10ms

Set camera active false in 1ms

UnloadTime: 61.200165 ms
load empty scene in 104ms

Unloading 4212 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42956.
Total: 37.295940 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.644006 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.775447 ms MarkObjects: 27.332523 ms  DeleteObjects: 8.538863 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42956.
Total: 31.700399 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.125981 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.655936 ms MarkObjects: 28.888659 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.024165 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 152ms

UnloadTime: 2.133301 ms
Only one instance of this component may exist: 'PCStatsManager'.  Please remove all extra instances from your scene.  If it persists across scenes, it is probably created on game init, and you should remove all instances from your scene.

Loading async done in 1744ms

Unloading 15 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 72226.
Total: 36.269272 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.218857 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.241498 ms MarkObjects: 32.707718 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.095542 ms)

Async-Loaded new level AZ10_Cops_01 in 38ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 9ms

Spawned Party in 18ms

Disabled Cached Spawners in 3ms

Placed NPCs in 100ms

Started NPC Dramas in 14ms

Placed bombs in 0ms

Load FOW Map

Applied Fog Of War in 14ms

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 63ms

PostLoadMap

Everything else to finish 156ms

Unloading 2340 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 79827.
Total: 41.729954 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.297428 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.695187 ms MarkObjects: 37.109535 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.622704 ms)

SaveRoutine() - Edit 1 in slot 0

SaveData() to scene: AZ10_Cops_01 in saveslot 0

Controller enabled check()

Level Data

PCs

Adding Status Effect: Status_Trait_Disparnumerophobia_Odd

NPCs

Faction Anger

World Map

HUD Data

JOurnal Data

Tutorials

ToXml() !

refreshing save games

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=68

ReadBytes read [0]=72

ReadBytes read [0]=76

ReadBytes read [0]=82

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 11ms

Set camera active false in 1ms

UnloadTime: 67.252403 ms
load empty scene in 108ms

Unloading 4272 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42967.
Total: 40.193237 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.092946 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.052647 ms MarkObjects: 28.812460 ms  DeleteObjects: 9.230083 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42967.
Total: 33.126419 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.161530 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.692324 ms MarkObjects: 30.241692 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.025561 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 157ms

UnloadTime: 2.187708 ms

Loading async done in 1755ms

Unloading 15 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 72237.
Total: 36.627907 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.242114 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.407162 ms MarkObjects: 32.877365 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.097079 ms)

Async-Loaded new level AZ10_Cops_01 in 38ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 8ms

Spawned Party in 20ms

Disabled Cached Spawners in 3ms

Placed NPCs in 100ms

Started NPC Dramas in 15ms

Placed bombs in 0ms

Load FOW Map

Applied Fog Of War in 15ms

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 62ms

PostLoadMap

Everything else to finish 154ms

Unloading 2347 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 79835.
Total: 41.430962 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.193854 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.823904 ms MarkObjects: 36.805794 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.602311 ms)

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename:  Line: 436)

RadioBroadcast Executing Assembly name ============ 'Assembly-CSharp'.  Type Assembly Name ========== 'Assembly-CSharp'.

You can't place widgets on a layer different than the UIPanel that manages them.
If you want to move widgets to a different layer, parent them to a new panel instead.
   UISprite 'HUD_StatusEffect(Clone)' layer: 13
   UIPanel 'Drag Drop Root' layer: 12

You can't place widgets on a layer different than the UIPanel that manages them.
If you want to move widgets to a different layer, parent them to a new panel instead.

Done with portal transition

No audio category with name UIMasterVolume

Audio item with name '__' does not exist

Audio item with name '__' does not exist

Done with portal transition

RadioBroadcast Executing Assembly name ============ 'Assembly-CSharp'.  Type Assembly Name ========== 'Assembly-CSharp'.

WARNING: DelayedMoveRedirection --> (2) eDelayedMoveCur is null

Load Map ArizonaWorldMap

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 10ms

Set camera active false in 2ms

UnloadTime: 86.647881 ms
load empty scene in 137ms

Unloading 9289 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 56278.
Total: 64.424530 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.914279 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.559346 ms MarkObjects: 34.323772 ms  DeleteObjects: 26.622377 ms)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 56278.
Total: 39.198277 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.112908 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.108717 ms MarkObjects: 33.436230 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.534831 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 246ms

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)
UnloadTime: 3.853562 ms
Loading async done in 1804ms

Unloading 39 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 85534.
Total: 42.727287 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.206343 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.069397 ms MarkObjects: 37.319550 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.127250 ms)

Async-Loaded new level ArizonaWorldMap in 69ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 24ms

Spawned Party in 22ms

Check for saved Gameplay Level: ArizonaWorldMap

No saved Level data for: ArizonaWorldMap -- turning on spawners

Spawned NPCs in 2ms

Started NPC Dramas in 5ms

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 145ms

WARNING: Overhead status manager anchor is null! Unable to create status container.

WARNING: Overhead status manager anchor is null! Unable to create status container.

PostLoadMap

Executor_
Explorer

0.9.4.067 now available here

BASE GAME BUG FIXES
  • rabbit leap animation was bugging out half the time, preventing the attack from completing
zenblack wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 9:34 am As of the current Xdelta Rabbit Leap doesn't seem to work for some reason.
At first I thought it was something I had broken, but the change I finally implemented was to InXile's original code, so I went back and tested the base game more extensively and I started seeing the bug there too. Thanks for reporting it, bug was a bit weird in that the rabbit leap could work fine for several attacks in a row, or it might appear immediately on the first attack.

Specifically, the bug was in AIAction_RabbitLeap.Update, which did not confirm that the rabbit's navMeshAgent.hasPath was false, causing MobAnimManager2.GetLoopingTriggerName to sometimes return "Run" instead of "Idle". Hence, instead of switching to the idle animation after the leap as intended, it would start the run animation, which would result in the attack animation never taking place.
Shadow Jack
Scholar

Hi Executor, I think there is some bug in random encounter/weighting system. When I create new game and come out of ranger citadel I always get new(modded) random encounter even if its weight is quite low (10). Is there any way to pinpoint it to provide you with more information(log files, debug etc)?
Executor_
Explorer

The weighting has no influence on whether a random encounter is triggered, it only determines the likelihood of any particular encounter being chosen. If there is only one possible encounter, whether it has a weighting of 10 or a 1000 will make no difference. What's the percentChance value for the WorldMapRandomEncounterZone covering Ranger Citadel? percentChance is what controls whether a random encounter occurs.
Shadow Jack
Scholar

Executor_ wrote: June 29th, 2021, 3:17 am The weighting has no influence on whether a random encounter is triggered, it only determines the likelihood of any particular encounter being chosen. If there is only one possible encounter, whether it has a weighting of 10 or a 1000 will make no difference. What's the percentChance value for the WorldMapRandomEncounterZone covering Ranger Citadel? percentChance is what controls whether a random encounter occurs.
{
position : { x : 375.0, y : 880.0 }
size : { x : 150.0, y : 160.0 }

scenes : [ AZ_RandomMap_04 ]
collection : {
percentChance : 100

encounters : [
{ encounter : RE_Desert_Human_VeryEasy, weighting : 95 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_Vendor, weighting : 5 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_RangerDeathSquad_01, weighting : 200 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_RangerDeathSquad_02, weighting : 200 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_RangerDeathSquad_03, weighting : 200 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_Human_Desertiers, weighting : 10 }
{ encounter : RE_Desert_Human_Ultra, weighting : 10 }

]
}
}
Executor_
Explorer

Exactly. You've set percentChance to 100, hence you're always getting a random encounter ASAP. The weighting affects the relative likelihood of any of the 7 encounters being chosen, though likely only 4 are available, as the death squad ones are usually ineligible. Assuming that's the case, the final percentages will be:

100% chance of a random encounter spawning in this area every time a check is made

of the 4 possible random encounters:
79% chance (95/120) it will be RE_Desert_Human_VeryEasy
4% chance (5/120) it will be RE_Desert_Vendor
8% chance (10/120) it will be RE_Desert_Human_Desertiers
8% chance (10/120) it will be RE_Desert_Human_Ultra
Shadow Jack
Scholar

You are right, I forgot that zones overlap, I thought that [2,5] RE_AroundRC - Copy.mson was causing issues but it was due to DUMMY ENCOUNTER.mson, it had only my encounters and death squads.
apoc_now
Initiate

I've replaced this mesh and for some reason, localRotation is not working not matter which value I set. The weapon is always be like this.
I'm not sure if it's not working or I messed something up. Here is the pic.
https://imgur.com/a/5Nb5sxh

Return to “Wasteland 2: Community Content”