- - Roguelike RPG with giant robots
- Procedurally-generated campaigns that change based on the player's decisions
- Build your own custom mecha from parts scavenged from your enemies.
- A few of the things you can do include: research lost technology, fight in the arena, participate in dynamically-changing city sieges, perform assassinations, join a corporation and rise in the ranks...
- You can play as a combat pilot, a marshal arts expert, a mecha mechanic, a nuclear-launcher-equipped solider, a thief, a wandering guitar player, a robot designer, a scientist, and a lot more...all with very different playthroughs.
I think they're games some of you might enjoy, and that they may even spur discussion of things we'd like to see in Wasteland 2.