Matthias Angel Oracle - bug?

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

ninjapiraatti
Initiate

Matthias Angel Oracle - bug?

Post by ninjapiraatti »

Hi!

I talked to Matthias on TV and had already killed the leather jerks so the Rodia quest was already done. He ordered me to do the same to Angel Oracle, which was currently under Robbinson rule. I had also talked to Manners in exile and let him go. So I go to Angel Oracle, take Tori's head and kill all the Robbinsons. I go back to Hollywood to talk to TV-Matthias and there are no new options for dialogue.

Is this bug or am I missing something?
ninjapiraatti
Initiate

Re: Matthias Angel Oracle - bug?

Post by ninjapiraatti »

Bump. No one has encountered this?
Bones
Novice

Post by Bones »

In my game Manners ruled the city, nothing happened as I killed him and started my rampage on my way back. After I destroyed the canon and guards at the entrance I got a mission update.
ninjapiraatti
Initiate

Post by ninjapiraatti »

I destroyed the cannon and the guards too, there is no Robbinson alive in Angel Oracle. Maybe I should kill the remaining mannerites too?
mardunaki
Initiate

Post by mardunaki »

Sorry for late reply but it doesn't actually matter, Robbinsons or Mannerites, i tried both.
Just keep killing npcs on this location and u get status mission update.

Return to “Wasteland 2: Technical Help”