Elf on a Shelf quest

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Cpt_Confuse
Initiate

Elf on a Shelf quest

Post by Cpt_Confuse »

After killing Santa and deactivating the body bombs of the elfs, I talk to Sugarplums Mary, a cutscene starts, where the elfs run out of the building and ... are stoping.

They keep standing at the edge of the fence and nothing happens, and the cut scene goes on and on waited for 10 minutes but nothing changed.
I tried to initiate the conversation with different charakters, leaving the area and returning, talking to every elf, searching everey corner, if I might have missed something ... nothing worked so far for me.
Pipkins
Initiate

Re: Elf on a Shelf quest

Post by Pipkins »

Hello

I am having the exact same problem. No matter how I complete the dialogue for the mission, Sugarplum Mary runs away and stands in one spot. For me, there is one other thing... while Mary is running away a small and I mean SMALL "Elf" follows her. When she stops the tiny elf turns and begins to walk back. I am stuck here looking at Sugarplum Mary until I Alt-F4. I am skipping this quest for now but I do hope there is some feedback!

Keep up the wonderful work!
Aasdaasf
Initiate

Post by Aasdaasf »

For me the quest got stuck in the "confront santa" phase.

I already confronted the shit out of him and Mary and the other elves in that room got accidentally killed in the firefight. The quest remains in that state with no way to progress/finish it.
Cpt_Confuse
Initiate

Post by Cpt_Confuse »

One and a half months later and nothing happend, no fix, no patch...

I am very dissapointed
Rayman
Initiate

Post by Rayman »

I also had a problem once. The temporary solution I had is during the conversation right before the cutscene, tell her the Brain candy is still flowing. She will not care and she will go and the scene did not hang. If this does not work, try the second solution is that all the elves survive during the fight against Santa Claus. The third solution, don't save your game at all while you're in this area. Before entering, make a big save, which is a little risky because if you intend to kill Santa, he is a difficult opponent at the highest level of difficulty, especially when you do not have Pizepi or someone who has a microwave research perk because his robots are tough and hit hard.
FYKC
Initiate

Post by FYKC »

When I did this quest I freed the elves first before ever confronting Santa and even though I did and killed him the game still says I need to confront Santa and the quest remained active in my quest log.

Return to “Wasteland 3: PC Bug Report Forum”