"-window-mode exclusive" is not working

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

MonarchX
Initiate

"-window-mode exclusive" is not working

Post by MonarchX » February 5th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Dreamfall Chapters, Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, and other Unity-engine-based games can be launched in proper FullScreen Exclusive (FSE) mode using the following shortcut command: " -window-mode exclusive". However, the same command does nothing for WL2.

I want to be able to use FSE to run WL2 with NVidia's DSR. Please let me know what commands I can use to force WL2 to run in FSE mode. I know it is possible and if nobody knows then developers simply haven't told anyone, and even though it's not a default state, FSE enforcement is possible for all Unity-engine-based games.

Shane
Initiate

Re: "-window-mode exclusive" is not working

Post by Shane » July 29th, 2019, 11:40 am

MonarchX wrote: ↑
February 5th, 2019, 9:14 pm
Dreamfall Chapters, Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2, and other Unity-engine-based games can be launched in proper FullScreen Exclusive (FSE) mode using the following shortcut command: " -window-mode exclusive". However, the same command does nothing for WL2.

I want to be able to use FSE to run WL2 with NVidia's DSR. Please let me know what commands I can use to force WL2 to run in FSE mode. I know it is possible usps tracking and if nobody knows then developers simply haven't told anyone, and even though it's not a default state, FSE enforcement is possible for all Unity-engine-based games.
Facing the same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Shane
Last edited by Shane on August 4th, 2019, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phimseto
Adventurer

Re: "-window-mode exclusive" is not working

Post by phimseto » July 30th, 2019, 9:31 am

Spoke with a member of the WL3 team, and there's no definitive answer. They suggested you take a poke here for some possible avenues of exploration:
https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/ar ... orderless-