Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

For community content (fan-art, fanfic, etcetera) for Wasteland 2.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Bigwilleh
Initiate

Re: Wasteland 2: now with improved modding capabilities!

Post by Bigwilleh » June 5th, 2019, 8:43 am

Fixed my scopes. Thanks for the tip about the slight mismatch between itemTemplate fields and attribute names, I'll watch for that in the future.

Another technical issue I've run into: the Red Boots mod has purchasable "surgery" items that add stat points. To help with balancing these against being far too powerful too early on, I want to add a surgery skill requirement to them (I'm thinking 8, but the number isn't important).

I tried to add it with similar syntax as is used in medkit items. When I checked my import log to see if it worked, it unsurprisingly did not, and complained that the class ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver has no property "associatedSkill" or "itemEffects" (where the skill requirement is defined if I understand correctly).

My question is if I append the classes file to include the attributes associatedSkill and itemEffects to the class definition for ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver (or even better, define a new item template class to avoid adding null value assignments for every skill book), will the game understand what to do with it, or would this need additional scripting internal to the Unity engine?

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 6th, 2019, 3:35 am

The TXT files in the "Export" root folder are for reference purposes only. There's no point in putting them in the "Import" directory and editing them as the game won't read them; all fields/properties are hard-coded. To accomplish what you're proposing would mean significant code changes to either the ItemTemplate_UsableSkill or ItemTemplate_UsableXPGiver classes to merge the functionality of both.

Bigwilleh
Initiate

Post by Bigwilleh » June 6th, 2019, 10:17 am

Another quick thing I've noticed:

In the vanilla game, when you mouse over a skill in one character sheet, it gives you a list of what rank it is at on every other character. However, with the delta patch applied, this doesn't seem to persist.

Is there a way to re-enable this? Its a really nice quality of life feature.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 6th, 2019, 10:38 am

The comparison to other characters in the party is now displayed exclusively on the tooltip for the Skill value to the left of the row of squares.

magnus_ferrus
Initiate

Post by magnus_ferrus » June 6th, 2019, 9:58 pm

Hello. Tell me please. How to change the portraits of standard NPC. For example, make unique portraits, units of red scorpions, rail thieves, etc. Editing files from MobTemplate did not produce results

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 7th, 2019, 6:32 am

First, make sure to place your pictures in the "Mods\Import\Portrait" folder. The game accepts JPG or PNG formats. Next, you need to get the game to use your new portraits. Copy whichever MSON files you want to modify from "Mods\Export\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate" into "Mods\Import\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate". Open them in a text editor. Since you just want to change the portrait, you can delete almost everything inside the file except for the first and last brackets plus the portraitTexture line, ie.

Code: Select all

{
	portraitTexture : my_new_portrait
}
Replace "my_new_portrait" with the name of one of the pictures you put in the "Mods\Import\Portrait" directory.

The NPCTemplates written to "Mods\Export\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate" are only the global ones, however. A lot of maps have NPCTemplates that are only available when they are loaded. These 'scene-specific' NPCTemplates will only be exported when you load the corresponding map. They will be written to "Mods\Export\Arizona\sceneName\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate\" or "Mods\Export\LosAngeles\sceneName\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate\", and you will need to make place your MSON overrides in an "Mods\Import" folder with the same parent structure, eg. "Mods\Import\Arizona\sceneName\MobTemplate\NPCTemplate\".

One last hiccup. NPCTemplates are used by Spawner objects, and the Spawner can override certain values, such as the portrait. You'll need to check each Spawner in a scene to see if it is altering the portrait (ie. bOverridePortrait is set to true). In that case, you'll need to edit the Spawner as well, in the same manner as with NPCTemplates: copy the Spawner MSON file into the "Mods\Import\...\sceneName\Spawner\" directory and replace the contents with:

{
	bOverridePortrait : true
	overridePortrait : my_new_portrait
}
again changing "my_new_portrait" to a valid picture name.

magnus_ferrus
Initiate

Post by magnus_ferrus » June 7th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Cool, it works. But in Arizona, I only see AZ00_Ranger_Citadel, AZ02_Highpool, AZ04_ThePrison 1-2, az06_Damonta and random places. Where are AG center, Darwin Village, Canyon of Titan and Rail Nomads Camp?

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 8th, 2019, 1:55 am

Like I said: "These 'scene-specific' NPCTemplates will only be exported when you load the corresponding map." So you need to either visit or load a save at the location you want to export. If you've never visited AG center with the modified DLL, it'll never have been exported.

Most objects, aside from those placed in a special "Resources" folder when the game was created, are unavailable until the scene they belong to is loaded. The scene loading process is handled by Unity itself, and Unity only allows loading whole scenes, you can't pick and choose a few objects to load from a scene.

magnus_ferrus
Initiate

Post by magnus_ferrus » June 8th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Thank you so much! Patch is awesome!

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 9th, 2019, 2:37 pm

0.9.4zd now available here

Make sure to also download the Localization.zip as it has been updated and extract the contents into your "...\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\Build\WL2_Data\StreamingAssets\Localization\" folder.

FEATURES
  • Linux variant of the DLL can now also be downloaded; check the 'Linux' subfolder in the link above
MODDING
  • if item stacking was enabled for grenades/rockets, the stack was not decreasing when they were thrown/fired
  • if item stacking was enabled for weapon mods, after attaching to a weapon, the attached mod would have the wrong item quantity
  • can now cap prices for vendors so that the player can't buy an item for less than it sells
    • these new settings can be found in "Table\Game" under capVendorPrices, maxVendorBuyScale, and minVendorSellScale
    • enabled only if capVendorPrices set to true
    • affects all merchants, but only if the price would otherwise be higher than 0; free items will remain free

Also, make sure to delete Game.mson file in your "Mods\Export\Table" directory to ensure it gets re-exported.

Silencedmind
Initiate

Post by Silencedmind » June 11th, 2019, 8:16 am

Alright so my game wont read anything from the import folder. No changes are applied after i edit the strength.mson file in import. I checked output_log for exceptions but there arent, there are no errors listed in debug_import. There is no strength mson file in ExportImport after i make changes, load the game.

What i did was change the numbers in the table, in strength.mson, at the maxcarryweight section. My goal is to have it around 500 or 600.

I'm guessing you need the logs to check?

outpug_log

Initialize engine version: 5.2.2p2 (67d68477bb52)
Forcing GfxDevice: Direct3D 9
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [igdumd64.dll 9.17.10.4459]
    Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
    Vendor:   Intel
    VRAM:     1632 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\DecalSystem.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\SteamworksManaged.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Newtonsoft.Json.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
- Completed reload, in  0.395 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0
<RI> Initialized touch support.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\UnityScript.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Wasteland 2 Director's Cut\WL2_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Starting Launcher Load at 0.8416396

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 944 -> priority: 1 

Wasteland 2 version 97264, mod version 0.9.4zd

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

running in 64-bit mode

initializing MSON...

initializing UnityTypes...

Mods folder path in use: C:/Mods/Mods/

initializing UnityObjectDatabase...

initializing MSON_FileDatabase...

initializing ModSlot + ModClass + Caliber...

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Scrolling (Standard)' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no fragment shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Scrolling (Standard)' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Scrolling (Standard)' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Custom/Scrolling (Standard)' - Setting to default shader.
initializing MobTemplateManager...
	239 base templates found

initializing ItemManager...
	1907 base templates found

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/NFAA' - Pass '' has no fragment shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/NFAA' - Setting to default shader.
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/CameraMotionBlurDX11' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/CameraMotionBlurDX11' - Setting to default shader.
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Setting to default shader.
SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 11: Assignment: 'version' = '1'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 34: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 35: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 36: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 37: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'true'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 40: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 41: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'en'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 42: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'English (Subtitled)'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 43: Assignment: 'noSubtitles' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 48: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Français'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 49: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'fr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 50: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'French'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 51: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,î,â,ê,Î,Â,Ê,é,É,è,à,ù,È,À,Ù,ë,Ë,ç,Ç,œ,«,»'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 54: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Italiano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 55: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'it'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 56: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Italian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 57: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = '°,é,ç,à,è,ì,ò,ù,À,È,Ì,Ò,Ù'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 60: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Deutsch'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 61: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'de'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 62: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'German'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 63: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ä,Ä,ö,Ö,ü,Ü,ß'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 66: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Americano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 67: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'sp'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 68: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Spanish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 69: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 72: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Español Castellano'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 73: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'es'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 74: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Castilian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 75: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'ñ,Ñ,ü,Ü,á,é,í,ó,ú,Á,É,Í,Ó,Ú,º,¿,¡'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 80: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Polski'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 81: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'pl'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 82: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Polish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 83: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ą,Ć,Ę,Ł,Ń,Ó,Ś,Ź,Ż,,ą,ć,ę,ł,ń,ó,ś,ź,ż'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 88: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Русский язык'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 89: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'ru'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 90: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Russian'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 91: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'А,а,Б,б,В,в,Г,г,Д,д,Е,е,Ё,ё,Ж,ж,З,з,И,и,Й,й,К,к,Л,л,'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 97: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Türkçe'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 98: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'tr'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 99: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Turkish'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 100: Assignment: 'nonASCIIChars' = 'Ç,Ğ,İ,Ö,Ş,,Ü,ç,ğ,ı,ö,ş,ü'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 101: Assignment: 'disabled' = 'false'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 111: Assignment: 'twoLetterCode' = 'RV'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 112: Assignment: 'englishName' = 'Reversi'

SimpleJSONReader(): at input line 113: Assignment: 'nativeName' = 'Reverse English'

Loading language file "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Defines_en.txt"

Loading language file "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/Main_en.txt"

Loading language file "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/StreamingAssets/Localization/main_en2.txt"

Init Game...18.43684

PostGameInit

PortraitManager.Initialize

JournalManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitAll

StatusEffectManager.Initialize

PCStatsManager.InitTraits

UnityObjectDatabase.Populate

ApplyTableOverrides

ApplyUniversalOverrides

InitDerivedStatDependencies

InitTraitRequirements

Game Loaded 23.62195

SaveLoad Loaded

Starting Main Menu Load

Unloading 37 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 21.304001 ms

Unloading 484 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41063.
Total: 65.770500 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.758400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 7.385800 ms MarkObjects: 54.168701 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.448400 ms)

Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 41063.
Total: 59.503799 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.959600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 7.919700 ms MarkObjects: 47.481400 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.142100 ms)

Finished movies, launching main menu

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 11.109600 ms

Unloading 409 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 43231.
Total: 73.909996 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.542200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 7.841800 ms MarkObjects: 62.154400 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.370500 ms)

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=87

ReadBytes read [0]=68

ReadBytes read [0]=72

ReadBytes read [0]=76

ReadBytes read [0]=82

Loading next scene CA01_WattsTowers == CA01_WattsTowers with display name: Rodia

PreLoadMap

Clearing Variables

Clearing Menu Stack

Cleared Variables in 32ms

Set camera active false in 1ms

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 7.532100 ms
load empty scene in 116ms

Unloading 1182 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42882.
Total: 71.880600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.113500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.284600 ms MarkObjects: 58.500801 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.980500 ms)

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 42882.
Total: 68.821198 ms (FindLiveObjects: 5.125100 ms CreateObjectMapping: 9.560100 ms MarkObjects: 53.970100 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.164300 ms)

Unloaded Unused Assets in 159ms

Unloading 42 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)
UnloadTime: 9.382900 ms
Loading async done in 14285ms

Unloading 166 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 129610.
Total: 111.501595 ms (FindLiveObjects: 10.724900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 8.689000 ms MarkObjects: 91.641907 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.444400 ms)

Async-Loaded new level CA01_WattsTowers in 126ms

PostLoadScene

Cached Spawners in 18ms

Spawned Party in 122ms

Check for saved Gameplay Level: CA01_WattsTowers

Saved Level Data found...

Disabled Cached Spawners in 44ms

Placed NPCs in 1178ms

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ5_CorranCain_1739'

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ5_CorranCain_3392'

Started NPC Dramas in 328ms

Updated Targetable Objects in 23ms

Placed Pickup Items in 3ms

Placed bombs in 3ms

Load FOW Map

Applied Fog Of War in 44ms

Done Loading Saved Scene Data

Finding next game state

Created Scene HUD in 10850ms

PostLoadMap

Everything else to finish 2546ms

Unloading 36 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 2442 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 153223.
Total: 171.957397 ms (FindLiveObjects: 23.341900 ms CreateObjectMapping: 13.560901 ms MarkObjects: 133.464203 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.588500 ms)

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ5_CorranCain_1739'

Multiple audio items with name 'wl3_AZ5_CorranCain_3392'

Can't add component 'MeshFilter' to <@>Male{M} because such a component is already added to the game object!

(Filename:  Line: 87)

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename:  Line: 436)

Can not play a disabled audio source

(Filename:  Line: 436)

debug_import

MSON files found in 'Import' folder: 77
77 of 77 MSON files are valid
'Import' MSON files indexed in 40ms

Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_1_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/AssaultRifle_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/SMG_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_1_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Sniper_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Sniper_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_6_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_2_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Toaster_CrowdControl.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Tier_5_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_4_3_Hoblets.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_5_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_1_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Mod/Mod_Choke_Improved.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/SMG_Toaster_Eviscerator.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_6_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_3_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/AssaultRifle_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_3_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_3_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_2_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_2_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_2_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/SMG_Tier_6_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_4_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_3_1_Bowling.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Handgun_Flintlock_Double.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_2_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_5_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Tier_6_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_6_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_4_2.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_4_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_6_1_The3.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_4_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_2_1_RedRyderRidesAgain.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_3_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_2_2_TheRoach.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Toaster_Gamma_Ray.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/AssaultRifle_Tier_6_2_PulseRifle.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_4_1_Big_Betty.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Tier_5_1.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponShotgun/Shotgun_Tier_6_2_Infernator.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_3_2_Bowling.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_3_1_Bowling.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_6_1_KymrisWarrior.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Mod/Mod_Choke_Toaster.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/Handgun_Tier_A_MILLION.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/ItemTemplate_WeaponEnergy/Energy_Tier_4_2_WOPR.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ItemTemplate/ItemTemplate_Equipment/ItemTemplate_Weapon/ItemTemplate_WeaponRanged/MachineGun_Tier_5_1_TheMailinator.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModSlot/Barrel.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModSlot/UnderBarrel.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModSlot/Magazine.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModClass/MachineGun.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModClass/Shotgun.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/ModClass/Revolver.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_InflictPrecisionEffect/Trait_OverwhelmingFire.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Overload.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Overcharge.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Gunner.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_InflictPrecisionEffect/Trait_DevastatingFire.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_InflictStatusEffect/Trait_BulletRidden.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_InflictPrecisionEffect/Trait_BatteringFire.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Atomize.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_APBullet.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/DerivedStat/maxCarryWeight.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Obliterator/Trait_Obliterator.mson"
Override was a success: "C:/Program Files (x86)/GOG Galaxy/Games/Wasteland 2 Director's Cut/WL2_Data/Mods/Import/BaseStat/Trait/Trait_Zeroed/Trait_Zeroed.mson"
If anyone has a solution, please. I'm sure this is a simple thing that i accidently flipped with this as a conesquence hehe

EDIT: i reread this whole thread, it seems sduibek had the same problem but never reported back. I hope someone knows that to do.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 11th, 2019, 12:37 pm

From your output_log.txt file:
Mods folder path in use: C:/Mods/Mods/
Check the timestamp for the debug_import.txt file. It should match the last time you ran the game. You're probably looking at an old one prior to changing the "Mods" folder location.

Silencedmind
Initiate

Post by Silencedmind » June 11th, 2019, 3:48 pm

thanks for the quick reply. I'm smashing my head into my keyboard as we speak. I changed the location right before a small break, and i totally forgot about it hehe.

Anyway, i got everything working by following all steps again, and making sure the custom path is et up right to. I ended up moving my installation folder to C:\ just to get rid of those annoying max character errors.

Thanks for making all of this happen.

Btw, the gog version of assembly.dll is 18,796kb. Just thought to mention that.

Again, thanks for the great replies and making the game that much easier to edit.

Cheers.

Silencedmind
Initiate

Post by Silencedmind » June 12th, 2019, 3:52 pm

Heh, didnt expect to return here for help, but here i am. I'm in quite a pickly, if i say so myself.

So apparently i have bugged out a quest (finding fletcher), or create some sort of alternative alternative ending.

I was going into Angel Oracle solo. I triggered all quests, but i found out later that when i help fletcher, and i leave AO i am at some point prompted to leave a hostage, a party member. This never happened.

I also never spoke to mr manners or gene cronk. Gene is supposed to give me the hide out of mr fletcher.

Right now, the guards outside will turn hostile, and if i advance the whole base. I cannot complete like 5 quests because of that. I cannot find the hideout because i cant speak to Gene anymore, or mr manners to solve this the shortest way.

What i really want is to solve this quest by saving fletcher. But by now, i settle for any solution except murdering the whole base. What i tried thusfar but just couldnt find:

-I tried to be creative, and thought i could maybe mod the location, so that it would be known to me when i load the game. As if i had spoken to gene.
-tried to find a way to manually add mr fletcher to my party.
-edit quest details themselves, mabye just set them as resolved?
-edit the hostility of the guards. This was my best shot, but since they are not hostile until i approach them, activated by a short cutscene. I cannot just alter their 'anger', since they arent until that very moment.
-trying to find a way to manually change my party's location. My basic thinking was; if i put myself inside AO again maybe the hostility wont activate. this was not fruitful though (as you might expect hehe)

None seem to be editable. Is there anything else i can maybe do? Going back to a save is not an option, since that is maybe 12 hours of gameplay back (yes i know i'm a doofus, i didn't understand fully at the moment that if i left AO, i would be met with bullets when i returned)
The funny part is that i looked up how to solve the quest normally, and i just missed that. Talked with all npc's (gene wouldnt give me dialogue, but the quest said he will, AFTER talking to someone else).

In short, i'm f*cked and i don't like to abandon Angel Oracle totally. I dislike Mr manners, i think Miss Tori is a very despicable human but the base itself has been a safe (relatively) haven for many people.

Please help me. Thanks, and cheers.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 13th, 2019, 3:34 am

Try using the version from the "Experimental" folder here

Load up your savegame, then save to a new file and exit the game. Revert to regular 0.9.4zd and play from there. Game should behave like you had talked to Gene, with the hideout marked on your map. It's a complicated quest though. If you progressed too far, this might not work.

Silencedmind
Initiate

Post by Silencedmind » June 13th, 2019, 7:31 am

The location is marked on my worldmap, but it wont show when i walk over it. I cannot enter it sadly.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 13th, 2019, 9:16 am

Whoops, forgot a world state var. Try it now.

Silencedmind
Initiate

Post by Silencedmind » June 13th, 2019, 7:42 pm

Worked like a train. Thank you so much for your help!

EDIT: what a nice suprise to find out you are working on some sort of overhaul (0.9.5 that you keep mentioning in updates). Is it far off? i might postphone my second playthrough hehe.

serchine
Initiate

Post by serchine » June 15th, 2019, 11:37 am

Greetings, I applied this patch for bug-fixing purpose, however I noticed all my characters received a free perk point when I started a new game, is this intentional? If it is, I can live with that, but I'd like to know whether there is any other change to the game's system, thanks.

Executor_
Scholar

Post by Executor_ » June 16th, 2019, 2:09 am

0.9.4ze now available here

UPDATED GAME BUG FIXES
  • when starting a new game, the pre-created PCs ("Hex", "Pill", "Slick", etc.) were inadvertently starting with an extra perk point

serchine wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 11:37 am
Greetings, I applied this patch for bug-fixing purpose, however I noticed all my characters received a free perk point when I started a new game, is this intentional? If it is, I can live with that, but I'd like to know whether there is any other change to the game's system, thanks.
No, it was unintentional, thank you for pointing it out. The pre-generated characters are actually imported from text files in the game's data files and I didn't notice they were starting with 1 available perk point. The base game resets available perk points after character creation, but I removed that when I was redoing the Ascetic quirk and making some changes to allow for greater modding capability.

The few intended adjustments to the game's systems are listed in my previous patch notes (mostly 0.9.2, 0.9.2b, 0.9.3, 0.9.3b, 0.9.4, 0.9.4b). Those changes are usually bug fixes, like the weapon strip for parts percentages being way off, or loaded ammo not having any weight. If you think it might be an unintended change, please ask on here.

Silencedmind wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 7:42 pm
EDIT: what a nice suprise to find out you are working on some sort of overhaul (0.9.5 that you keep mentioning in updates). Is it far off? i might postphone my second playthrough hehe.
Sorry, didn't notice your edit earlier. I've been working on 0.9.5 for quite a while now. Taking a lot longer than I would have hoped, whenever I think I've completed a feature, some new issue pops up. Probably at least another 3 months before I'm finished. I still have to deal with some itemization and AI issues regarding NPCs because they now have proper items and stats/perks like your PCs do. Some other features also need a bit of polish. At least half of 0.9.5 is just performance improvements, particularly with regards to map loading times, and those are basically done.