Wasteland 3 Update #28: Building Up the Ranger Force

Announcements & media coverage pertaining to the Wasteland series. Only moderators & inXile can make new threads on this forum.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

phimseto
Adventurer

Wasteland 3 Update #28: Building Up the Ranger Force

Post by phimseto » May 14th, 2019, 8:05 am

In this latest update, we check in on the game's production, take a look at character modeling for the new conversation system, and give a glance toward E3.

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/wasteland-3/updates/914
We’ve been hiring and growing the company, as well as putting a lot of the new Microsoft development resources to good use, and that’s going to help us be able to make Wasteland 3 even bigger and better.
All that and more in the link above! Enjoy!

- The inXile Team

Woolfe
Supreme Jerk

Re: Wasteland 3 Update #28: Building Up the Ranger Force

Post by Woolfe » May 15th, 2019, 9:29 am

It's Alive! ALIVE!
It's not too late. Make it Eight!

Crosmando
Supreme Jerk

Post by Crosmando » May 20th, 2019, 7:32 am

What a lackluster update, almost nothing new and a model that looks like a WWE reject
Matthias did nothing wrong!

Mole204
Explorer

Post by Mole204 » May 30th, 2019, 11:15 pm

Eh, you're not wrong, but at that point them getting an update out was all that was really needed. Part of the problem, as you see it, is the attention and focus given to Mactavish. He'll either turn out to be a NPC like Scotchmo, or the Barkeep in the trainyards, or another "Whatever happened to that guy? I guess I shot him already." like the Wrecking crew at the dam.
Whereas me, I think the time and screenspace should be given over to more WL1 monsters, exotic robots, and even more exotic weapons. Not that there's anything wrong with Mactavish. (knowing sigh) Yet.

"Microsoft Will Distribute More Xbox Titles Through Steam". Since WL2 was a pc title that was given a XBox release, how would they go about that now? Just choose to download WL3 on either your Xbox or pc? Buy an Xboc version through your pc? What'll happen when MS manages to sell people the Xbox version to people's computers, and vice-versa?