What happened to the Backer pages?

For all Torment discussion that does not fit elsewhere. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Memovira Goons

Janichsan
Initiate

What happened to the Backer pages?

Post by Janichsan » December 30th, 2018, 8:06 am

I don't know if that already has been answered somewhere, as I can't find any information, but what precisely happened to the Backer pages for Torment (and Wasteland 2, for that matter)? The original Backer page (https://www.inxile-entertainment.com/us ... te/rewards) no longer exists, so is there still a way to access the Backer rewards?

woodsielord
Initiate

Re: What happened to the Backer pages?

Post by woodsielord » January 2nd, 2019, 8:53 am

I emailed support about it on Dec 14th, and except for an initial and fast reply that said they would have to look into it, they still haven't gotten me my key. I haven't had a chance to redeem the game (because I just couldn't choose between Steam and GOG), and I'd really like to get it before they jump ship completely. Please let me know if you can access your rewards in any way.

Shunsen
Initiate

Post by Shunsen » January 20th, 2019, 3:31 am

I just had to reinstall Windows etc. and wanted to grab my backer ingame reward for my GOG installation and was very upset that this portal is down :-(

please_help
Initiate

Post by please_help » January 26th, 2019, 3:46 pm

Ditto, I am a slow poke. Bought the Humblebundle digital PDFs for the tabletop game, wanting to play the digital game I paid $20 for like 4 years ago! None of the web pages work, and I am unable to redeem the age old unused key!

Brian76
Initiate

Post by Brian76 » January 30th, 2019, 6:35 pm

Been trying to shame an answer out of them on Twitter for the last few weeks. Today, the reply from INXILE Twitter is "We're working on things. If you need your rewards use our support line."

Yeah right.

StrikerDM
Initiate

Post by StrikerDM » February 5th, 2019, 3:06 pm

Same issue here. I never got around to downloading all of my backer rewards.

I've submitted a ticket via their help site. Has anyone gotten a response yet?

Shunsen
Initiate

Post by Shunsen » February 8th, 2019, 8:01 am

I got a response 2 weeks ago (I asked for the backer outfit upgrade .exe as I chose GOG for my key). They asked for my mail that I used for Kickstarter and wether I can confirm I used GOG. I replied instantly. That's it. I send two or three mails asking for progress. No further replies yet...