[PS4][Minor Spoilers] Can't target Objects with Perception

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Leoncio
Initiate

[PS4][Minor Spoilers] Can't target Objects with Perception

Post by Leoncio » December 29th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Hello,

I'm currently inside the underground of the Temple of Titan where I can use the 'Code Scrambler' on the console that is in front of the nuclear warhead rocket "Titan".

The issue I am having is that I am not able to investigate the Titan itself, mostly because every time I get close to the Titan the console gets highlighted. I only get the first Perception prompt that gives the Titan a beige outline to show that I have "discovered" an object with my Perception.

I've tried to target the Titan from all the sides without any luck, plugged in a Keyboard to my PS4 to see if I can target it, without any change.
The closest thing I've got was pressing the Z (maybe it was the X) - key on the keyboard. That would highlight everything, objects and characters.

Is there a way that I can target an object individually without having my character(s) move against said object?