premium content code not working

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

dmars1972
Initiate

premium content code not working

Post by dmars1972 » October 12th, 2018, 7:39 am

I got the fire horn extra fine, but the code for everything else isn't working. When I entered the code for the firehorn, a smiley face came up, but for the other code, nothing happens and nothing shows up in game. Any idea what would cause this? I can't find a search for forums...

DNACowboy
Scholar

Re: premium content code not working

Post by DNACowboy » October 16th, 2018, 6:05 am

Whats the code for, which item? Hopefully, this link to the developers guide on digital rewards will help: https://steamcommunity.com/app/566090/d ... atam&ctp=5

What about the in-game goodies?

The Bardic Brian Skin is available during Character Creation as one of the Bard variants, and the Lute of Compulsory Cavorting can be found during gameplay by all players.

For any bonus items that require a code to unlock (Fire Horn, Kael's Axe, Bardic Brian Booty, and Red Boots), look inside your Extras folder in the game install directory. You will need to enter the code(s) into the "Redeem Code" field inside the Options menu -> Gameplay tab (scroll down to find it) after loading a save file or starting a new game. After they've been unlocked, you can find them around the Adventurer's Guild and Skara Brae Underground.

Buyers and backers alike getting their digital goods and game keys is our number one priority right now, and we understand the frustration some of you have experienced. We're continuing to work with you answering support emails, messages, and coordinating with our external partners until everything is resolved. Thanks again to everyone for your continued patience.

Best,
The Bard's Tale IV Team
This poster receives no commercial consideration or work from Inxile, he truly believes Bards Tale IV: Barrows Deep to be a great game and one he enjoys on a daily basis