No confirmation Preorder

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Xanphia
Initiate

No confirmation Preorder

Post by Xanphia » July 9th, 2018, 10:33 am

Hi, I bought a preorder. Will I get any confirmation by e-mail? I paid, and in return I did not get anything ...Thanks for answer

phimseto
Adventurer

Re: No confirmation Preorder

Post by phimseto » July 9th, 2018, 11:49 am

Hi Xanphia, my understanding is that the confirmation emails are a bit slow to go out, but that they are going out and being received. Be sure to check any filter/spam folders, too, in case it ends up there.

Brian the Fist
Novice

Post by Brian the Fist » July 9th, 2018, 8:00 pm

phimseto wrote: ↑
July 9th, 2018, 11:49 am
Hi Xanphia, my understanding is that the confirmation emails are a bit slow to go out, but that they are going out and being received. Be sure to check any filter/spam folders, too, in case it ends up there.
I too have received nothing as of yet from Xsolla. I ordered over a month ago on June 4th, received my receipt number email but nothing else. No Alpha code, no Beta code, no information or instructions on how to collect any of the other extras included in the ULTIMATE edition.

...although, strangely enough, it had absolutely zero issues relieving me and my bank account of over $100.oo US in swift fashion.

Additionally however, I have since acquired a code from contacting through Facebook to check out the alpha demo, which looked promising! But with release right around the corner, how will I know if I'm not getting the beta access I paid for?

Thanks in Advance,

You face 99 Berserkers,
99 Berserkers,
99 Berserkers,
99 Berserkers.

Does your stalwart band [F]ight or [R]un?

phimseto
Adventurer

Post by phimseto » July 10th, 2018, 7:22 am

Hi Brian, beta is going out this week so you should receive another email. I'll remind Xsolla.