HELP - About the KS Survery for the Backers

For all Bard's Tale IV discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Orpheus the Bard
Scholar

HELP - About the KS Survery for the Backers

Post by Orpheus the Bard » November 17th, 2017, 4:12 am

I regretful acknowledgement my offence to the mods here & the site creator if this is the wrong place for this cry for help from me. Because it's really problem with the Kickstarter website. Where I haven't been able to properly log into my account on that website for a few months. Not sure why, but my only clue is that every time I try to reset it, and they send me the email link to do this. My e-mail browser shows nothing in the inbox from the KS when I try this. I have already tried contacting them for help, but I think my problem is preventing that as well.

So, I ask for any help here, since I would like to check my pledge, and make sure it's the same one I made out when I first backed this venture over two years ago, I think. Thing is that it does have me down as ....

Premium Collector's Edition

I don't know, but thought I had something like the Ultimate Collectors Religuary Edition Tier.

Not all together sure, but I did recall wanting that wooden box so badly, I spent just over 500 dollar for that or possibly more or maybe I was planning to add to upgrade at this time. I sure hope my money was taken back when I did pledge, because I can't really pay for any of that right now.

I have done browser search through all my emails, and it was May last year that KS had replied to me about....I actually don't remember right now (It was Bard's Take IV.) & when I checked my Emails again, a moment ago, I found related to The Bard's Tale IV again, but not related to what I was really looking for. Proof of my original pledge.

I could look here as well, you know

phimseto
Developer

Re: HELP - About the KS Survery for the Backers

Post by phimseto » November 17th, 2017, 11:28 am

Hey Orpheus, not sure about your Kickstarter account problems, but please see this post: viewtopic.php?p=190608#p190608. We're currently soft-launching the new backer portal, so you should be able to sign in here and see what rewards you are signed up for that way.

Orpheus the Bard
Scholar

Post by Orpheus the Bard » November 17th, 2017, 3:03 pm

Okay, I know my rewards as they are now & completed the survey.

Not sure about the page you linked me to, but I know what Crowd-Ox is & so, I figured they are doing the survey as well or have done. They were having problems with their browsers.

I just want to know when I can get my Alpha access.....um I supposed there is a link to digital download somewhere?

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » November 17th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Hi Orpheus, we haven't released the alpha yet so there isn't anything for you to download yet. Once it is live, though, then yes, you'd be able to access a code for it via your backer portal on CrowdOx.

Orpheus the Bard
Scholar

Post by Orpheus the Bard » November 17th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Good to know.

Alation
Novice

Post by Alation » November 18th, 2017, 10:19 pm

I had the wrong extras added to my pledge. The game added the origional pledge item an extra 2 times to my account and didn't actually show the extras I had manually added. So overall it tried to say I ordered 3 digital copies of the game and wanted to charge me for the extra 2 that I didn't want. It also left off the clue book and the beta access.

phimseto
Developer

Post by phimseto » November 19th, 2017, 12:03 pm

Alation wrote: ↑
November 18th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I had the wrong extras added to my pledge. The game added the origional pledge item an extra 2 times to my account and didn't actually show the extras I had manually added. So overall it tried to say I ordered 3 digital copies of the game and wanted to charge me for the extra 2 that I didn't want. It also left off the clue book and the beta access.
Alation, what was your exact pledge level so we can check this on our end?

Alation
Novice

Post by Alation » November 19th, 2017, 7:06 pm

My exact pledge level was the $27 for the game but I manually added another $27 for the clue book and beta access. I believe that I fixed it up because after deleting the additional content I was able to get it back to the correct amount and it didn't come up with the "pay by credit card or paypal box".