Angela Deth dismissed, unable to find in Citadel (DC version)

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Specifically for help with Wasteland 2 itself. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Talien
Novice

Re: Angela Deth dismissed, unable to find in Citadel (DC version)

Post by Talien »

I just had this happen too, and if it's intended I have to agree with Drool that it's pretty poorly thought out. There are dialogue options with her when she's not in your group, and it's kinda hard to talk to her when she ceases to exist in the game world.

Maybe unrelated, but I also had the Provost disappear after I left Rail Nomad and no amount of saving and reloading makes him stay, he just vanishes off the face of the earth upon exiting.
Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 »

Vargas ordered her to come back to Citadel when our group got to Canyon of the Titan. I have checked to see if she's there. Maybe Vargas locked her up for shooting Samuel?
M4xw0lf
Scholar

Post by M4xw0lf »

Talien wrote:Maybe unrelated, but I also had the Provost disappear after I left Rail Nomad and no amount of saving and reloading makes him stay, he just vanishes off the face of the earth upon exiting.
He'll be back... 8-)

At least he suddenly was back for me, when I entered a certain map in the Los Angeles area.
daxxoneagan
Initiate

Post by daxxoneagan »

If you haven't gone much further from there, you might have an autosave before she vanished.

Return to “Wasteland 2: Technical Help”