Siding against both Crow and Ludlow

Discussion for the first expansion to Wasteland 3.
Pvt Kobold
Novice

In the big fight between the 2 you can choose option 3 and go against both sides, are you unable to arrest ludlow doing this? I was forced to kill him after pacifying the workers and killing his robots.
Sister Nancy Gaming
Juris
Scholar

I don't know - I sided with Crow and arrested Ludlow. But then Crow refuses to negotiate later and I had to take her down. I disrupted her but apparently she died as there was no option to arrest her after the fight was over.
frozyx
Adventurer
badge image for wl3badge.png

Pvt Kobold wrote: June 14th, 2021, 2:32 pm In the big fight between the 2 you can choose option 3 and go against both sides, are you unable to arrest ludlow doing this? I was forced to kill him after pacifying the workers and killing his robots.
Ye i had to kill him too when i did this. UNlike opting to just take down Ludlow, he wont surrender when he drops low on hp. Or maybe i killed him too quick ...
Pvt Kobold
Novice

frozyx wrote: June 14th, 2021, 9:58 pm
Pvt Kobold wrote: June 14th, 2021, 2:32 pm In the big fight between the 2 you can choose option 3 and go against both sides, are you unable to arrest ludlow doing this? I was forced to kill him after pacifying the workers and killing his robots.
Ye i had to kill him too when i did this. UNlike opting to just take down Ludlow, he wont surrender when he drops low on hp. Or maybe i killed him too quick ...
He wouldn’t surrender when on low hp for me either, I hope it’s an issue that can be fixed cause I chose the option to keep both alive
Sister Nancy Gaming

Return to “Wasteland 3: The Battle of Steeltown”