Spoiler - Ghost Garage Blue Encounter

Discussion for the first expansion to Wasteland 3.
miezul91
Initiate

Hello, I do not seem to get the option to talk peacefully with Blue through the intercom.

Every time I select - let's talk, he says something like: „you did not speak with my friends outside Steeltown, actions speak louder than words, F you” and he becomes hostile.

I found a guide that says there is a Kiss Ass option to speak with him but it does not appear. Is this intended or a bug? In the initial encounter with the Ghosts after I open the Steeltown gates, I do not have the option to spare them, they attack immediately with no dialogue (that allows me to spare them). I even retried and let the robots shoot them with disruptors => no casualties.

The second group of ghosts before I enter the garage, I also hard assed-intimidated them so no deaths there either.

I have full charisma, hard ass and kiss ass on my main character.

Thanks!
Juris
Scholar

Who cares he talks after you take him down with those disruptor weapons
Pvt Kobold
Novice

Juris wrote: June 13th, 2021, 9:16 am Who cares he talks after you take him down with those disruptor weapons
While yes you can do that, some people would like to avoid conflict all together
Sister Nancy Gaming
Juris
Scholar

Juris wrote: June 13th, 2021, 9:16 am Who cares he talks after you take him down with those disruptor weapons
Edit: Can confirm there is a peaceful way to talk to Blue - you just can't fight any of the ghost gang. He'll give you the degausser if you're a 'good guy' - similar to the machine commune test.

Return to “Wasteland 3: The Battle of Steeltown”