Sister Reckoning won't spawn

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.
Fresh
Initiate

Hi,

I play on PS5 and up to this point I had no issues. I didn't have issue spawning that merchant in Colorado when I needed better weapons and on the way to Denver I meet Sister Reckoning but I didn't have any reputation from Gippers and could not buy Electronic countermeasures for the tricked out trophy.
I got reputation to liked and spend around 1h trying to find her, I didn't think it is bug as I met her before but when I got reputation to loved I hoped chances to spawn her are grater but now I have spent 3h+ searching for her. I am reloading, accessing different locations, doing random encounters but she just won't spawn. I am not sure if there are any other shops in Denver outskirts but I am finding none... I don't know if she has specific spawning location but I am driving all around Denver Outskirts for around 5h now and can't find her.

Please fix as I can't move forward because I can't buy that missable item.
Fresh
Initiate

I now have spent around 10h driving around and no sister. I am not even getting random encounters anymore, although there might be limit on them to not over level characters?
Can this be fixed in next patch? I should be enjoying game in those 10h and not driving around splashing deers. I can't move forward as when sending Reagan to RHQ I lose so much reputation that Gippers go to neutral...

Please help

Return to “Wasteland 3: Console Bug Report Forum”