Misson: The Psychopath Intercom Bug(Xbox One X)

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Harrison60
Initiate

Misson: The Psychopath Intercom Bug(Xbox One X)

Post by Harrison60 »

On the mission, The Psychopath, after I have killed all the enemies in Little Hell lodge, saved all the hostages, and talked The Gift and set Pizepi free, I try to talk to Vic Buchanan on the intercom. However, the only think displayed is “Static” and I can not interact with Vic.

I have tried reloading my game, going and doing other missions, destroying all the generators and containers in the room, and even killed The Gift and her Breathers, but nothing works.

I have already made too much other progress and do not have a save from before the Aspen or Little Hell Lodge battles.
Mattonomicon
Developer

Re: Misson: The Psychopath Intercom Bug(Xbox One X)

Post by Mattonomicon »

Thanks for the report! We have another previous report on this, so this is in front of the Devs.
ajm138
Initiate

Post by ajm138 »

Came here to say I'm having the exact same issue on Xbox One. I play the game through game pass. Tried the same things that the OP did.
Tsuk
Initiate

Post by Tsuk »

Same issue on PS4.
But I can add that my last battle was finished by mind control gun. Two last enemies were under 'mind control' and run away from room. The battle finished after their escape.
JuLo
Initiate

Post by JuLo »

I face exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X, and I stay completely blocked because of that, after 30/40 hours in the game...

All the Aspen level is cleaned, all hostages saved, all Victory's army defeated ...but still blocked out of Victory's room with an intercom that doesn't react to engage the dialogue. I tried to reloead my previsous saves but that doesn't change anything et I don't have some saves before the Aspen level.

I really hope that will be fixed.
Last edited by JuLo on February 23rd, 2021, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Wasteland 3: Console Bug Report Forum”