No traders showing up on world map

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Amojado
Initiate

No traders showing up on world map

Post by Amojado »

I believe it was after the hoon homestead mission all traders disappeared from the open map. Right now I am trying to get the tricked out achievement but can’t find the grippers trader to buy it or get it free. I can’t go any further because if I do I won’t be able to buy it after since I will be hated by the gippers. Because I have to capture valor alive to get the rail gun from the patriarch. This in turn puts me at standstill in the game. I have spent around 10 hours plus just driving around the open world map and have not see one trader in that time. I have gone to random places and done missions and come back out into the map and still nothing making 2 loops around the whole map each time. Now the only thing that shows up is the small encampments where you can rest/heal, repair kodiak or search the location. That is the only thing that shows up. Is this happening to others? Please advise thank you

Return to “Wasteland 3: Console Bug Report Forum”