Critical Error found ...

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.
DanielF79
Initiate

I'm playing with xbox game pass. After the start can i see a picture, its a machine with a railgun. I try the A Button and 10 seconds later i get an critical error. Description: A critical error have been found. You need to end the game and install an update to avoid the critical error. Then i am landing on the Windows Screen. Nothing i try helps me. Restart the System.. restart the game... reinstall... nothing. Need help please. Thanks
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

Hey there, fortunately this isn't a common issue we've seen reported. See about reinstalling the title, checking for updates, and making sure you see version 1.6.1 listed in the lower right corner of the main menu. If this persists, please let us know via our support channel.

https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
DanielF79
Initiate

Hey, thanks for your answer. I think there are a few players with the same problem. I don't know how many. I play in Germany. The google searching results say me that there a hand full players with the same problem exist. I mean it can be a problem of the Windows game pass Applikation. Maybe it can be a problem of the gamesoftware. I will completly install the game again and we will see.

Return to “Wasteland 3: PC Bug Report Forum”