Iron Cordite escape fight crash

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.
Brennan_1
Initiate

Hi, I submitted my player log and save file before and someone reached out to me on a Reddit thread. I had posted in the subreddit r/Wasteland that my game crashed EVERY time I fight to release Iron Cordite.

The crash is only during the last fight when Cordite blasts out and joins the fight. The crash happens in a variety of spectacular ways. Usually it crashes during the fight or on the friendly turn. I leveled up and went back many times, and was able to finish the battle before the crash occurs...but then the fight refuses to end.

I've played through this like 50 times. Can someone update me at my email? I'm nearly at the end of the game and this bug pretty much breaks my game. No cordite means I miss a lot of the options.

I've tried adjusting settings and all sorts of things. Can't understand why I'm the only person that has this bug.
Richard123
Initiate

Youa rent the only one getting issues with that fight, this thread has a few people (myself included) mention it - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=22828&sid=81b9a94c ... ee94daad27

I also raised a ticket a few days ago, not heard any update.

Pretty frustrating, I was enjoying this game but these bugs have killed my motivation to play it.
slayer_bulia
Initiate

Hey, will you react on this somehow? I want to play the game!
lazyluck
Initiate

I figured it out. If you talked your way out of the first fight at the entrance, the NPCs linger on the map and causes the fight to be screwed.

I went back and killed them, then I was able to proceed with the fight without glitches.
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

This should be resolved now with 1.4.1. If you continue to experience this, please let us know here.
slayer_bulia
Initiate

Everything works now, thank you!

Return to “Wasteland 3: PC Bug Report Forum”