Steeltown Ending Bug

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.
Juris
Scholar

So apparently the Patriarch thinks Steeltown is destroyed - even if it's not. I sided with the Patriarch, got Angie to surrender - saved Steeltown and made a deal with the synths. Then i saved Steeltown from the gangs. However, the Patriarch then refused to honor his deal with the Rangers because he said Steeltown was destroyed. The ending slides correctly stated Steeltown prospered.

It was pretty cool I was able to take Liberty hostage to force the Patriarch to honor his deal - good 'evil' ending except I wasn't evil lol
RetAF
Initiate

Same--I finished the Steeltown in its most pristine stae and told the Patriarch and he said great job. Then during the end scene he blamed me for destroying Steeltown which is still running just fine. Frustrating!!
andersevenrud
Novice

I just got this as well and I fully resolved the Steeltown situation with everyone on my good side :roll:
RetAF
Initiate

RetAF wrote: June 18th, 2021, 7:11 pm Same--I finished the Steeltown in its most pristine stae and told the Patriarch and he said great job. Then during the end scene he blamed me for destroying Steeltown which is still running just fine. Frustrating!!
Went back and verified. I got both achievements for Markham in charge and defending Steeltown in a positive way
andersevenrud
Novice

Patch notes for 1.4.1 said this was fixed, so I went ahead and tried my save game. I can confirm that it's been fixed :D

Return to “Wasteland 3: PC Bug Report Forum”