Momma Cotter (Unwelcome Guests) Bug

Forum for reporting Bugs in the PC version of Wasteland 3. Please refer to our stickied Bug Forum guidelines before posting.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

xPredi
Initiate

Momma Cotter (Unwelcome Guests) Bug

Post by xPredi »

Hi. I can't talk to Momma Cotter. When I try she always responds scram. Because of this I can't proggres any futher. I don't want to waste this 30h save. Anyone knows any way around this issue?
Mattonomicon
Developer

Re: Momma Cotter (Unwelcome Guests) Bug

Post by Mattonomicon »

There was a similar issue which was previously reported which should have been resolved in one of our earlier patches. What's the game build number that shows up on the main menu, and are you playing through Game Pass?
xPredi
Initiate

Post by xPredi »

My game build is 1.2.1.255438, also I play without game pass
xPredi
Initiate

Post by xPredi »

Mattonomicon wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:15 pm There was a similar issue which was previously reported which should have been resolved in one of our earlier patches. What's the game build number that shows up on the main menu, and are you playing through Game Pass?
I've just updated game to new version and she still doesn't want talk to me. Same response. I saw in patch note you updated this and it still doesn't work
Last edited by xPredi on January 27th, 2021, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mattonomicon
Developer

Post by Mattonomicon »

Thanks for the follow-up report. When you can do so, I recommend submitting a ticket to us through the support portal so we can get a copy of your save and player log. When you reach out there, please also link to this post. Much appreciated!

inXile Support Portal
https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Wasteland 3 save location:
C:\Users\yourname\docs\my games\wasteland3

Player log:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\InxileEntertainment\Wasteland

Return to “Wasteland 3: PC Bug Report Forum”