(Ps4)Infinite load screen every time I try to leave Colorado Springs

If you need assistance with a technical issue, this forum is for you. Spoilers are allowed, but spoiler warning tags are recommended.
AshSlayn
Initiate

So I just bought the game from the PlayStation store along with the dlc because it was on sale. I just turned in the garden quest for daisy and now she is sending me into little Vegas. Every time I try to enter the load screen sticks at 30% and won’t go further. I’ve tried creating a save, loading the save and sane issue.

I tried going back to ranger hq, then back to C Springs, and the issue is still there. This last tone the hotel quest popped up and I get the infinite load bullshit trying to enter the hotel too. It seems this game is just horribly broken and I can’t even play it now. Should I just request a refund or is there a fix?

Edit: it won’t load anything from Colorado Springs other than HQ. I left he and tried to rescue the convoy and same infinite load. I tried removing companion and the same issue.

As a last ditch effort I created a whole new game and started from a scratch and as soon as I do that first mission for daisy I get stuck. I get the infinite load loop and can’t play further. At this point I’m beyond frustrated, the game is unplayable and it’s looking like requesting a refund from Sony is my only option

Edit 2: so one last effort. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now it won’t even load and freezes loading any save file.
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

Looks like we're working with you via the support portal on this one.

Return to “Wasteland 3: Technical Help”