SPOILER - The Gods Have Spoken - Bugged?

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

GamerJD75
Initiate

SPOILER - The Gods Have Spoken - Bugged?

Post by GamerJD75 »

This is for the GamePass version of the game right now. Pre 1.10 patch.

I have the kite for the quest giver.

If I kill her like she asks, then she just dies & falls to the ground. Nothing happens at all. The quest log still says we have to find out her plan, even though she's laying there dead after telling us what to do.

If I select "Are you sure...?" and then "We can't...", then she kills herself & says what to do. A "Mission Failed" box pops up. Then the kite flies & things progress. The quest log says we failed because she's dead though.

Is this how things were meant to happen? Or is it bugged out & not recognizing we are following her plan when we kill her?
Baby got back(er). :lol:
*** Proud backer of Wasteland 2 & 3 ***
Player of original Wasteland when it was out.
Does that make me old?
contracandles
Initiate

Re: SPOILER - The Gods Have Spoken - Bugged?

Post by contracandles »

It's definitely bugged. If you kill her, can't progress. I was able to progress by trying to back out and letting her kill herself, but it was not an intuitive solution.
el_garu
Initiate

Post by el_garu »

i had the same issue, i killed her and nothing happened, i talked with god-guys leader and nothing happened, i did the clowns mission and in the console said a have to talk to steel-trap and say to him i'm rady for the duel, but the only dialog that appears in the conversation is not yet when steel trap asks if i'm ready for the duel, i don't know what to do, i have no previus games saved.
HazeO_o
Initiate

Post by HazeO_o »

I ran into the same issue. In fact, I signed up for the forum just so I could come on here and find some validation.
el_garu
Initiate

Post by el_garu »

They didn't fix the problem in the recent path lol, i can't play the game for like a month
el_garu
Initiate

Post by el_garu »

Still with the same problem, they didn't fix the problem in the patch 1.1.2, i can't play the game for 2 month.
ryman230
Initiate

Post by ryman230 »

Aw man, I was wondering why she was acting like that, I saved right after I killed her and looked it up online. Man this is depressing, my last save was 6 hours back in time and the autosave hasn’t been actually saving despite being turned back on.
trappedintime00
Initiate

Post by trappedintime00 »

Bugged for me too. I couldn't even approach the camps in Godfisher Windfarm, they said something I don't have. I looked all around. No one near the ice cream truck or cars. I killed them all. The moment I started fighting them it acted like I completed the objective, so killed them all. But when I go to talk to Steel-Trap it just gives me option not yet.

Return to “Wasteland 3: Technical Help”