Bug: CON, AC not updating on main View screen

Report bugs for developers to review.
RangerBen
Global Moderator
badge image for 5p2s6t.png

RangerBen, reporting for bug-reporting duty!

Today I noticed that during the first combat of the game (some random Wasteland nasties), as my Rangers took hits, their CON was not showing as decreasing. After combat I did see on the individual character cards their CON was indeed lowered.

Later, when I found the leather jacket, I equipped it and noticed that Ranger's AC did not go up.

When I recruited JACKIE in Highpool, the problem seemed to resolve. CON & AC now updated real time.

I used the default starting quartet of characters.

It is SO fun to be playing Wasteland again.
Young-Master-Zero
Initiate

This bug also applies to weapons and ammo. When they are changed it is not shown on the view screen.
Freebird. Mantra of the moron.
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

RangerBen, in my last comms to you I mentioned it looked like this was since resolved; turns out we're still seeing reports, however we do believe we have repro steps which can help us resolve this once and for all. Also at Young-Master-Zero, noted! Ty
AdmiralPrower
Initiate

I was just able to demonstrate this during a Twitch playthrough and a suggested workaround that seemed to work was saving and reloading said save.
Mattonomicon
Developer
badge image for 4o80c0.png

Thanks Admiral! Glad to see that did the trick for you :)
RangerBen
Global Moderator
badge image for 5p2s6t.png

I just figured Jackie used her expert technical skills to fix the inventory glitch. The problem went away once she joined the party. Maybe it was coincidence from an auto-save?
Bartmoss
Initiate

Party order is also not updated, i.e. it is everything in the lower left. And yes, reloading is a functioning workaround.
stewart123
Initiate

RangerBen, in my last comms to you I mentioned it looked like this was since resolved; turns out we're still seeing reports, however we do believe we have repro steps which can help us resolve this once and for all. Also at Young-Master-Zero, noted! Ty

Return to “Wasteland Remastered: Bug Report”