ATTN: Mr. Brian Fargo

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Menckenstein
Novice

ATTN: Mr. Brian Fargo

Post by Menckenstein »

You have made some amazing games, founded what was one of the best publishing/developing houses of all time and are making a game we're all very excited to play but I only have one criticism after viewing the Kickstarter vid:

Those Affliction / Christian Audiger shirts have to go sir! You appear to be in good shape (esp. for a game developer) and I can appreciate you wanting to show all the babes/dudes/whatever that you work out (because so many people don't, shame on all of you who don't!!!) but apparently those shirts are the official uniform of d-bags worldwide. You're better than that, you DESERVE better than that sir. If you want I can get you some nice fitted monocolor shirts from Gap, LL Bean or Old Navy and send them your way free of charge.
:P
Last edited by Menckenstein on March 16th, 2012, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conall
Acolyte

Re: ATTN: Mr. Brian Fargo

Post by Conall »

Dude weak, don't tell the man what to wear.
Menckenstein
Novice

Post by Menckenstein »

I'm helping him optimize his equipment loadout. He's not wearing the right armor for random encounters in Awful Games Journalist territory.

Low armor class and lowers charisma by 10.
Hiver
Adventurer

Post by Hiver »

Menckenstein wrote:I'm helping him optimize his equipment loadout. He's not wearing the right armor for random encounters in Awful Games Journalist territory.
:lol:

Return to “Wasteland 2: General Discussion”