Post NG+

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Highwayman667
Acolyte

Post NG+

Post by Highwayman667 » October 4th, 2018, 12:52 pm

First post everyone, thanks for being part of an awesome forum from an awesome game :D !

So, I had a question regarding NG+, I've just finished my first playthrough and my characters have been exported as veterans toward my list. Now, some of them are not level 50 yet, but I wonder the following: If I finish the game again with that squad, will those characters then be exported again into the ranger roster ? I think I would always like to start a new playthrough with a more "updated" team.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Post NG+

Post by Drool » October 4th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Honestly, I never finished a second run-through, but I would assume you could run the team a third time. Even though you'd have long since hit the cap.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Gillsing
Explorer

Post by Gillsing » October 4th, 2018, 6:08 pm

On the Steam forums there's a certain red255 who abused the Ascetic quirk by repeatedly hooking up a repeater to the Ag Center/Highpool satellite dish and then running back to Ranger Citadel to press the red button on the portable nuke there. This ends the game and exports the characters, and every time those veterans start a new game they get another attribute point and two skill points from the quirk. So evidently veterans are exported, or that wouldn't have worked at all.

Highwayman667
Acolyte

Post by Highwayman667 » October 4th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Drool wrote: ā†‘
October 4th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Honestly, I never finished a second run-through, but I would assume you could run the team a third time. Even though you'd have long since hit the cap.
Unbelievable ! Such an awesome game deserves more than one playthrough.

Then again... work, family, studying :evil:

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » October 5th, 2018, 3:40 pm

I played through Vanilla and played through Director's Cut. That was pretty much enough for me. I'd rather play the first game.
Alwa nasci korliri das.