More wilderness survival challenge

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

quanghai
Initiate

More wilderness survival challenge

Post by quanghai » January 31st, 2018, 10:58 pm

Hi all,

This is my first appearance on these boards, so I don't know much of what is going on around here.

So, in the game I am somewhat into the plot at Ag Center, and so far, I think the game is really great, except I need to tweak performance. But I would like to know if the wilderness survival aspect is getting any deeper than the water tank you carry through the desert? I would like to see more of this, maybe similar to the Fallout: NW survival mode. I really like that kind of challenge, and would like to see more of it. I am not only looking for more difficulty.

Do you think such an expanded survival option could be accessible in the near future? Via mods, maybe?

Gillsing
Scholar

Re: More wilderness survival challenge

Post by Gillsing » February 1st, 2018, 3:34 am

I can't think of any wilderness survival that gets deeper than carrying water, apart from avoiding radiation without wearing radiation suits of the appropriate level. I have no idea of what mods people might have made, or might make, apart from weapon re-balancing mods, apparently.