For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.
Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha
- Posts: 31
- Joined: June 25th, 2015, 10:57 am
I've been looking into trying to make a decent shotgun build and I thought I had a good idea of making a shotgun user fairly long range and take advantage of obliterate. But I'm seeing multiple posts about how it really doesn't destroy that many types of cover.
So my question for folks that have gotten it:
1. What cover does it destroy?
2. Do explosives destroy that same cover, more than those types, or less than those types? In short, is Obliterate better, equal to, or less than explosives when it comes to destroying cover?
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 10158
- Joined: March 17th, 2012, 9:58 pm
- Location: Under Tenebrosia, doing shots with Sceadu.
Obliterate seems pretty picky. I've had it fail to destroy cover using free aim, which makes me wonder if you have to specifically target the cover as opposed to just have it in the cone.
Alwa nasci korliri das.