I finally finished it!

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Caldor
Initiate

I finally finished it!

Post by Caldor » May 10th, 2017, 1:16 am

After almost two months i finally finished wasteland 2 dc (yes i am a slow gamer 😆). I loved it. Thank you inxile!
The games has some issues like bugs, bad camera and somewhat repetitive combat torwards the end of the game, but i realy liked the exploration and the story. I think the quantity of combat, reading and exploration is perfectly balanced. In any moment i felt tired of one of them. The combat could have been more complex but i was not frustaded by it. It think adding abilities to weapons could help. One more thing that could be improved is the armors being shown on the characters. It is strange to see them with normal cloth when they are equipped wih power armors.

PS: For all that is good don't cut on the skills on the sequel. That wast part of the fun in wasteland 2!

Thanks and sorry for the bad english :)

phimseto
Developer

Re: I finally finished it!

Post by phimseto » May 10th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Congrats on finishing the game and glad you liked it! I can't say much about where Wasteland 3 is headed (apart from "to Colorado"), but all the items you have brought up are being talked about internally. Stay tuned!