Want help making a uniquely terrible squad

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Recondo
Initiate

Want help making a uniquely terrible squad

Post by Recondo » February 1st, 2017, 4:56 pm

Ok I want viable character that are bad but are funny, interesting. Now the trick is not to make them broken. I want to be happily frustrated with them. If you have any idea let me have it.

Stuurminator
Scholar

Re: Want help making a uniquely terrible squad

Post by Stuurminator » February 4th, 2017, 2:06 pm

The Manic Depressive quirk will boost your AP and CI stats half of the time and nerf them the other half of the time. It's a neat way to make an ordinarily-mediocre character seesaw back and forth between a badass and a pussycat.

crimsoncorporation
Novice

Post by crimsoncorporation » February 6th, 2017, 10:57 am

Recondo wrote:Ok I want viable character that are bad but are funny, interesting. Now the trick is not to make them broken. I want to be happily frustrated with them. If you have any idea let me have it.
One thing I have thought about for future playthroughs is giving one or even all characters 10 in luck and otherwise play them optimally. You could also go for an intelligent geek squad.

I have also thought about just randomly distributing my attribute points on each character and see what I end up with, and then making the best of it. (also in terms of roleplaying)

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » February 6th, 2017, 12:48 pm

A randomly generated squad is an amazing idea.