Some director's cut questions?

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Valkyr
Novice

Some director's cut questions?

Post by Valkyr » October 10th, 2016, 5:50 pm

The trailer of Wasteland 3 renewed my interest in this saga and I want to replay Wasteland 2, I already have my perfect team from the previous version, and I think they only need minor modifications, just need some answers:

1. About points distribution, this is what I have written in that time:

Attributes: 1 per 10 levels (+4 at level 40)
Skills: 12 points at start, then 2 points per Level +1 (with INT 4), or +2 (with INT 8), or +3 (with INT 10). Also +10 points from all in game buffs and +1 point per skill book found.

Still this information correct?

2. About max level, still 50 a reachable number? or we can reach more?

3. About mods, still Nexus the main modding site for the community? Because I want to check all news.

mmm I think that will be enough to start again my posntuclear travels...

Zombra
Global Moderator

Re: Some director's cut questions?

Post by Zombra » October 10th, 2016, 7:15 pm

#1 and 2 are correct, except I don't know about "all in game buffs".

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » October 10th, 2016, 8:48 pm

I don't think there's any mods on Nexus for WL2. WL2 isn't on their main page, if nothing else. Frankly, there's... not much modding going on; the tools were long delayed and then pretty anemic when they arrived.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Valkyr
Novice

Post by Valkyr » October 11th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Zombra wrote:#1 and 2 are correct, except I don't know about "all in game buffs".
Thank you, for buffs I think was just the skill books mentioned, which are these: http://wasteland.gamepedia.com/Wasteland_2_skill_books. And still the only skill books that I can find, right?
Drool wrote:I don't think there's any mods on Nexus for WL2. WL2 isn't on their main page, if nothing else. Frankly, there's... not much modding going on; the tools were long delayed and then pretty anemic when they arrived.
Yes, here they are: http://www.nexusmods.com/wasteland2/mods/top

But yes, there still few mods, fortunately maybe I will not need the Weapons Overhaul Mod because people seems agree with the new Director's Cut balance.

It would be nice more appearance mods, faces, haircuts, weapons and clothes still so few and not much polished. Maybe is what you say about the toolset, I hope that Wasteland 3 comes with its toolset in time, to maintain in good shape this great saga.