Highlight All for Xbox

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

CalBottomFeeder
Initiate

Highlight All for Xbox

Post by CalBottomFeeder » May 1st, 2016, 4:38 pm

I played W2 on the PC when it come out and was pleased to see W2 DC out on the Xbox. I just started an xbox party but haven't found the "Highlight All" command. Did that command make it over to the Xbox game? Thanks in advance.

jamessmith260996
Initiate

Highlight All for Xbox

Post by jamessmith260996 » January 22nd, 2018, 11:34 am

I played W2 on the PC when it come out and was pleased to see W2 DC out on the Xbox. I just started an xbox party but haven't found the "Highlight All" command. Did that command make it over to the Xbox game? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Robot has been banned. - Zombra

sear
Developer

Re: Highlight All for Xbox

Post by sear » January 22nd, 2018, 12:38 pm

I don't believe there's a feature for this on the console versions. As a work-around, if you're curious if something is interactive, many objects can be directly attacked if you're in targeting mode by cycling to target objects (Y Button on Xbox).

Gillsing
Scholar

Post by Gillsing » January 22nd, 2018, 8:12 pm

Opening post seems to be a copy of this post from 2016. Apparently it's a good idea to Google every new first post by a 'bot name', because they often seem to be copies of other posts. Then again, the original post never got an answer, even though CalBottomFeeder said thanks in advance. The world is cruel place where bots get preferential treatment.

Zombra
Global Moderator

Post by Zombra » January 23rd, 2018, 10:03 am

Thanks Gillsing. I moved these replies to the original thread and banned the robot. :)