Anyone having problems with the PS4 version?

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Anyone having problems with the PS4 version?

Post by Drool » November 20th, 2015, 12:21 pm

NeonBlade wrote:La Roca and Rook have simply, ceased to exist.
...who?
Alwa nasci korliri das.

NeonBlade
Initiate

Post by NeonBlade » December 4th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Drool wrote:
NeonBlade wrote:La Roca and Rook have simply, ceased to exist.
...who?
Lol, that back up Rangers that I have quickly learned is terrible. Also the bug is fixed concretely, the old save file was simply compromised and they do not respawn.

Also now encountering crashes, CEsomething, something. I suppose this is from playing too long lol...but still annoying.

nspannaus
Initiate

Post by nspannaus » December 19th, 2015, 3:51 pm

I've only just reached Damonta on the PS4 version of the game, and I'm getting crashes every 15 minutes or so. And it seems to be getting more frequent the more I play.

Please tell me there'll be another patch released soon??

sear
Developer

Post by sear » December 22nd, 2015, 9:16 am

nspannaus wrote:I've only just reached Damonta on the PS4 version of the game, and I'm getting crashes every 15 minutes or so. And it seems to be getting more frequent the more I play.

We have an update planned for the near future to address those crash problems that some players are experiencing. I am not sure that'll be this week on account of the holidays (the office is closed right now), but it will be soon.

ObsessedGeorge
Initiate

Post by ObsessedGeorge » December 22nd, 2015, 2:58 pm

sear wrote:
nspannaus wrote:I've only just reached Damonta on the PS4 version of the game, and I'm getting crashes every 15 minutes or so. And it seems to be getting more frequent the more I play.

We have an update planned for the near future to address those crash problems that some players are experiencing. I am not sure that'll be this week on account of the holidays (the office is closed right now), but it will be soon.
Thanks for the reply, but is this update fixing just the PS4 crashes, or it fixes more? Adds any features?

Bovrillor
Novice

Post by Bovrillor » January 2nd, 2016, 11:31 pm

sear wrote:

Any news on this? Is it just crash fixes or does it address ongoing bugs and/or missing features?

Cbaoth
Initiate

Post by Cbaoth » March 15th, 2016, 9:21 am

On mine, the issue I have is in the mutant village. I get to the area where the machine is to turn the mutants sane again, but when i touch it, nothing happens. On the PC version I simply have to touch it & the mutants are fine again & my team is cured from the same thing that drove them insane. Needless to say I've not touched the PS4 version since then.

Binary-Blues16
Novice

Post by Binary-Blues16 » May 9th, 2016, 9:07 am

Newbie here reporting no issues on PS4. Still at the AG center though.

Geist1
Initiate

Post by Geist1 » April 13th, 2018, 6:41 pm

WL2 DC PS4 version 2018. Still got crash issues. I'm no expert, but I'm thinking it happens when the memory gets full, because it happens after I've been playing for awhile and notice more and more lag time. Especially when in the world map. Also happens more often the more I progress in game.

Fritz
Initiate

Post by Fritz » July 10th, 2018, 1:23 pm

Greetings.
Have regular crashes on PS4, some visual and map bugs ingame, some bugs with russian localization. Maybe devs work for new update at same time with re-release on Switch?

Also I must notice that LA global map has horrible lags, that interesting because all ok with this in Arizona global map.