Missing Serum

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Nxght
Initiate

Missing Serum

Post by Nxght » January 1st, 2020, 2:56 pm

i can't find what I'm looking for on the forums. I found the energy gun in the destroyed ag center, but the serum isn't next to it. I know they tell you 3 more places are infected so i really don't wanna leave the ag center until i find the serum. Is there any backup serum or nah? Are there any console commands to spawn it in? Am i just s.o.l?

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Missing Serum

Post by Drool » January 3rd, 2020, 1:58 pm

It's been awhile since I played, but the serum was always there somewhere. There was a couple spares, I believe, too. It looks like it might be to the west in the Killing Fields?
Alwa nasci korliri das.

Nxght
Initiate

Post by Nxght » January 3rd, 2020, 2:05 pm

Drool wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 1:58 pm
It's been awhile since I played, but the serum was always there somewhere. There was a couple spares, I believe, too. It looks like it might be to the west in the Killing Fields?
it is as well as the energy gun, but it's not there for me

Drool
Forum Moderator

Post by Drool » January 4th, 2020, 3:32 pm

That's odd. I've never had an issue getting enough serum. Did you perhaps destroy the container with it, ruining the serum?

That said, while it's a bummer to miss out on the serum, it's not necessary. You aren't forced to treat those side locations. Also, you can do other quests and go back to the Ag center later to look again.
Alwa nasci korliri das.

davoker
Initiate

Post by davoker » January 21st, 2020, 2:13 am

This is a bit late but well, the serum is given to you practically finishing the AG center, also in DC you cannot leave until you finish because you lose Rose, she does not leave the AG center until solving the problems, which is when they give you the serum now.