Does achievements work

For all Wasteland 2 discussion that does not fit elsewhere, suggestions, feedback, etc. No spoilers allowed.

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

Kurnn
Initiate

Does achievements work

Post by Kurnn » February 17th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Hey

I bought wasteland 2 (Directors cut) yesterday and played a few hours. It's awesome! A worthy successor to Wasteland.
But does achievements work? I get notifications in-game that I got an achievement. The steam normal popup. But my profile still reads 0 achievements?

Anything I need to do to "turn" them on? =)

Thanks for a great game!
What is the answer to the ultimate question?
-Urabutln

sear
Developer

Re: Does achievements work

Post by sear » February 18th, 2018, 5:50 am

Kurnn wrote: ↑
February 17th, 2018, 8:07 pm
Hey

I bought wasteland 2 (Directors cut) yesterday and played a few hours. It's awesome! A worthy successor to Wasteland.
But does achievements work? I get notifications in-game that I got an achievement. The steam normal popup. But my profile still reads 0 achievements?

Anything I need to do to "turn" them on? =)

Thanks for a great game!
Try exiting the game if you haven't. I've seen Steam not update achievements in your profile sometimes, unless you exit the game first.

Beyond that, maybe confirm you're looking at the Director's Cut stats instead of the original release? The original didn't have achievements.

Drool
Forum Moderator

Re: Does achievements work

Post by Drool » February 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Yeah, for some reason you have to fully exit the game for your Steam program to show your achievements. But they'll show up.
Alwa nasci korliri das.