I've been playing BT4 for a bit now, and recently I've been running into a consistent couple of bugs...
I'll preface this all by saying I do have some random crashes from time to time -- seems to happen after the game has been running for several hours
For reference, my current party makeup is:
- Bard/Preacher (My own roll)
- Fighter/Paladin (Dalgliesh)
- Fighter (Liosaith)
- Rogue (Sybale)
- Bard (Fiona)
- Practitioner (Green Lady)
- His Max Constitution will increase and stay increased during/after fights. This seems to only reset when a skill point is used, or on reload. This seems related to a Bard casting Sanctuary Stone on him - perhaps in cases where it is not broken by the end of the turn -- is this supposed to persist?
- He has access to ALL the sword abilities, even though his talents are not chosen as such.
I have not tried to reset his skills yet -- mainly because this is almost a bit overpowered
Lioslaith (or perhaps the weapon, Strifespear) is bugged in this way:
- She has Strifespear equipped, and has the Vanguard skill to allow 2h-in-main-hand, and I have a bow in her offhand.
Let me know if there are any troubleshooting steps I can take, or if any of this info is "known"...
Here are some relevant screenshots:
Dalgliesh "Normal" (94 con):
Dalgliesh "Buffed" (112 con) - one fight later (Bard had applied a Sanctuary Stone to him that was not consumed)
*** NOTE: Another bug, obviously, is the shield is not showing around his Armor Class:
Dalgliesh Mastery Book showing lots of abilities he shouldn't have:
Dalgliesh's Skill tree showing no skill points spent in abilities he has:
Lioslaith's skills showing Vanguard:
Lioslaith with Strifespear equipped in main hand, and Bow in offhand:
Lioslaith's Mastery Book showing 3 adjustable skills, Strife (from Strifespear) in slot 1:
Lioslaith's Mastery Book showing slow 1 replaced w/ another skill (this goes away on any loading screen / zone change, or on reload):