There are 4 sets of magical lantern at Skara Bare Underground, where are they?

For Bard's Tale IV gameplay-related discussion. May include gameplay details and spoilers.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

VergilYong
Initiate

There are 4 sets of magical lantern at Skara Bare Underground, where are they?

Post by VergilYong » September 30th, 2018, 6:56 am

I only able to found 3 of them, still missing locate the last one, I believe it was connected with the green flame hanging on cell near the center of Skara Bare Underground which you need to avoid the paladin group when you first time reaches the locations.

Paranoiac
Novice

Re: There are 4 sets of magical lantern at Skara Bare Underground, where are they?

Post by Paranoiac » September 30th, 2018, 10:05 am

Since I'm not sure which ones you have, I'll list them:

1) Very near to the place you enter the Underground for the first time, after the Adventurer's Guild is burned down, at the very beginning of Blue Highway.
2) In the alley between Scorcherer and the dude who has the sword stuck in his eye,
3) In the area behind the closed gate requiring the Corbomite Key - it's up a small ramp on one of the buildings right inside,
4) In the area behind the vines next to the old Adventurer's Guild. It's in a small alcove off the left side of the street full of tripwires. If you're familiar with the Bard's Tale 1 map, it's Rakhir street, and the green flame is roughly where the inn with the entrance to the sewers used to be.

Hope that helps!

VergilYong
Initiate

Re: There are 4 sets of magical lantern at Skara Bare Underground, where are they?

Post by VergilYong » October 1st, 2018, 7:05 am

Paranoiac wrote: ↑
September 30th, 2018, 10:05 am
Since I'm not sure which ones you have, I'll list them:

1) Very near to the place you enter the Underground for the first time, after the Adventurer's Guild is burned down, at the very beginning of Blue Highway.
2) In the alley between Scorcherer and the dude who has the sword stuck in his eye,
3) In the area behind the closed gate requiring the Corbomite Key - it's up a small ramp on one of the buildings right inside,
4) In the area behind the vines next to the old Adventurer's Guild. It's in a small alcove off the left side of the street full of tripwires. If you're familiar with the Bard's Tale 1 map, it's Rakhir street, and the green flame is roughly where the inn with the entrance to the sewers used to be.

Hope that helps!
Hi,

Thanks for the guide, I managed to found all of them.

Jamey
Acolyte

Post by Jamey » October 2nd, 2018, 9:32 am

Paranoiac wrote: ↑
September 30th, 2018, 10:05 am
I walked past this one several times before finding it...