Lodge of the Siambra Dhu

For Bard's Tale IV gameplay-related discussion. May include gameplay details and spoilers.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

CaptainPatch
Grandmaster

Lodge of the Siambra Dhu

Post by CaptainPatch » September 28th, 2018, 11:09 pm

I believe i'm at the entrance to the final chamber. There are flanking chambers on both sides with energy pools that I'm pretty sure need to be channeled to either side of the central chamber's entrance to power the two totems.

Now, my problem with this is that while I can get all sorts of intricate energy paths, in both side chambers, the last couple of floor channels are incompatible. That is, two spaces from leaving the room is a permanent channel that flows into the closed elbow of a 90-degree turn. On the open side of the 90-degree turn, the next interior permanent channel doesn't flow in that direction.

It seems like the only way to get the flows to exit those side chambers is to leapfrog the last dloor channel piece.

Anyone have the solutions for those two side rooms, preferably with a YouTube video?
"If you don't know what is worth dying for, Life isn't worth living."

"Choose wisely."

DSCrankshaw
Novice

Re: Lodge of the Siambra Dhu

Post by DSCrankshaw » September 28th, 2018, 11:34 pm

I don't recall the details--I remember these being very complex and it took some trial and error. It's easiest to work backwards and figure out where you need to get the flow to go.

The main thing I noticed is that you need to use the ones on the walls to complete those two.

Melancolie
Initiate

Re: Lodge of the Siambra Dhu

Post by Melancolie » September 29th, 2018, 2:40 am

They work fine, yes you need to use the ones on the walls.