List of Elven Weapon Shrines?

For Bard's Tale IV gameplay-related discussion. May include gameplay details and spoilers.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

Qhue
Initiate

List of Elven Weapon Shrines?

Post by Qhue » September 24th, 2018, 7:03 pm

Does anyone have a list of the Elven Weapon Shrines and their locations? I've come across many but didn't take the time to write down which poem goes with which.

DSCrankshaw
Novice

Re: List of Elven Weapon Shrines?

Post by DSCrankshaw » September 29th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Yeah, I haven't recorded them either. One thing I've noticed is that the language of the poem suggests the location of the shrine. I've seen two talk about places of worship, and one that talks about wine and ale in the Adventurers' Guild. That may help

DNACowboy
Scholar

Re: List of Elven Weapon Shrines?

Post by DNACowboy » October 9th, 2018, 4:09 am

Qhue wrote: ↑
September 24th, 2018, 7:03 pm
Does anyone have a list of the Elven Weapon Shrines and their locations? I've come across many but didn't take the time to write down which poem goes with which.

I am currently composing a list as we speak. During the beta paranoic and I created a 'spoiler' thread which I have no renamed 'Secrets Of Bards Tale IV'. I'll post it there once complete.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=19104&p=196785#p196785
This poster receives no commercial consideration or work from Inxile, he truly believes Bards Tale IV: Barrows Deep to be a great game and one he enjoys on a daily basis