Playstation 4 crash during combat

For all The Mage's Tale discussion other than tech support.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

speedingmick
Initiate

Playstation 4 crash during combat

Post by speedingmick »

Hi,
I couldn't find a topic for specifically PS4 crashing, so here we go.

I am in Siambra's lodge and have just opened the room where the 3 fire demons are, first floor down from the entrance. When I start combat with them, they come in 3 waves of 1 demon each wave. I have successfully beaten the first demon several times, but the game always crashes (Fatal error) during combat with the second demon. The only consistency I can see if that it is always the second demon. It has crashed casting a mind jab, it has crashed performing a sweep attack. I have tried leaving the lodge and re-entering, but nothing seems to work.

Does anybody else see this issue?
does anybody have a workaround ?
Is Inxile aware of this issue on the ps4 and are they addressing it (I have submitted a ps4 bug report), if so, when can we see and a fix update.

Thank you very much,
Speedingmick
Mattonomicon
Developer

Re: Playstation 4 crash during combat

Post by Mattonomicon »

Hey there! Apologies for the delayed response - I'm not aware of this issue, but would recommend that if you're still encountering this that you delete the Game application (but not the save game data) > reinstall, then see if this persists. If it does, please let us know here and confirm that you've attempted the steps I mentioned. Ty!

Return to “The Mage's Tale: General Discussion”