Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition

For all The Mage's Tale discussion other than tech support.

Moderator: Bard Hall Bouncers

DannyWC
Initiate

Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition

Post by DannyWC » June 29th, 2018, 11:29 am

Hello,

A week ago, I preordered the Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition. I heard that I should be receiving a survey that will let me provide my name and quote for the credit, give me some information about the alpha, beta, etc, and other inclusions in the package. To date, I haven't received any communication since I paid for the preorder.

Can you please advise when i can expect to receive the survey and further information?

Thanks,

Dan.

ploog
Acolyte

Re: Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition

Post by ploog » June 30th, 2018, 10:38 am

You may get a response, but you might have better luck posting in a Bard’s Tale IV subforum...

viewforum.php?f=59

zimzim
Initiate

Post by zimzim » November 15th, 2018, 12:25 am

About a month ago, I pre-ordered the Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition. I heard that I should be receiving a survey that will let me provide my name and quote for the credits, give me some information about the alpha, beta, etc, and other inclusions in the package. To date, I haven't received any communication since I paid for the pre-order other than the receipt..

ploog
Acolyte

Post by ploog » November 15th, 2018, 5:36 pm

See the post immediately prior to your's.

jensy
Initiate

Post by jensy » July 5th, 2019, 4:54 pm

zimzim wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 12:25 am
About a month ago, I pre-ordered the Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition. I heard that I should be receiving a survey that will let me provide my name and quote for the credits, give me some information about the alpha, Dafont Showbox Adam4adam beta, etc, and other inclusions in the package. To date, I haven't received any communication since I paid for the pre-order other than the receipt..
A week ago, I preordered the Bard's Tale 4 Ultimate edition. I heard that I should be receiving a survey that will let me provide my name and quote for the credit, give me some information about the alpha, beta, etc, and other inclusions in the package. To date, I haven't received any communication since I paid for the preorder.