Way to get a gog key instead of the backer reward WL2 DC steam key ?

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

xilonaut
Initiate

Way to get a gog key instead of the backer reward WL2 DC steam key ?

Post by xilonaut » December 24th, 2016, 12:03 pm

Hello

Just wanted to ask if there is a way to convert/redeem a gog key instead of the steam key that was send per mail for WL2 DC ?

kilobug
Adventurer

Re: Way to get a gog key instead of the backer reward WL2 DC steam key ?

Post by kilobug » December 25th, 2016, 3:06 pm

xilonaut wrote:Hello

Just wanted to ask if there is a way to convert/redeem a gog key instead of the steam key that was send per mail for WL2 DC ?
When you filled the backers survey you should have been asked if you wanted a GOG or a Steam key... but I fear default was Steam. You should contact inXile support to know if there is a way to swap key or not.

xilonaut
Initiate

Re: Way to get a gog key instead of the backer reward WL2 DC steam key ? / Problem with survey

Post by xilonaut » December 25th, 2016, 4:08 pm

Well if thats the way it works, then i have another problem because i never received a surver via mail.
And by the way. i dont mean the Stasis/Underrail goodies, i mean that at a certain pledge level they included also a free Wasteland 2 DC copie. Ans i received a steam key for that, but i want a gog key instead.

But here is the problem with my survey (besides that i never got it):

Several weeks ago i got an email from inxile "Wasteland 3 Update #16: CrowdOx Rolling Out, Get Your Keys!"
And in the email they explain the things about the survey, that you will get a survey mail where you can shoose between the goodies/key and if you dont get it automatically, they provided a link to request it. And in that mail they showed that the survey should look similar to this:

But if i click the link , that is what i get:

And after i enter my mail, i got an email from wasteland-3@support.crowdox.com "Wasteland 3 - Your requested survey"
With following text:
Dear XXXXX,

We received a request for your survey.

To take or view it, please click this link:
Survey Url

If you did not request this you can ignore it.

Thank You,
The Wasteland 3 Team

P.S. If you didn't request this email, you may safely ignore it.
And if i click the link this site shows up and it doesnt even look close/similar to the first one like they stated:

It lists my stuff i pledged for and if i scroll down to the bottom theres only this:

And it doesnt even work correctly bc if i try to change my address and try to save it, it shows an error/warning that my selected pledge level isnt available anymore and i should select another level. Besides the fact that i havent selected anything, it showed already my correct pledge stuff. I just clicked "back" in the browser because there is no way out of this error and then it reloads the site again, but it saved my new address even thought there was this error.
And the only thing i can click now is the button "Review your Experience" and thats it... nothing more. No key selection...nothing !

So what is this survey site they showed in the email picture and where is the key selection. And it doesnt even mention the 5$ discount.

Hope you guys can help. Excuse my bad english.