Paypal late backing confusing...

Discussion about the upcoming Wasteland 3!

Moderator: Ranger Team Alpha

DKPortela
Initiate

Paypal late backing confusing...

Post by DKPortela » October 22nd, 2016, 11:48 am

So i got my paycheck and immediately backed the later backers through paypal! So happy! But then the final pledge page comes in and... No information, no link to the forum or any inxile information... So my question is how is the payment going to link to any inxile user information? It didn't even give me my badge code (which it's not important but...).

kilobug
Adventurer

Re: Paypal late backing confusing...

Post by kilobug » October 22nd, 2016, 1:49 pm

DKPortela wrote:So i got my paycheck and immediately backed the later backers through paypal! So happy! But then the final pledge page comes in and... No information, no link to the forum or any inxile information... So my question is how is the payment going to link to any inxile user information? It didn't even give me my badge code (which it's not important but...).
When the campaign is finished, inXile will collect all emails of backers, both from Fig and from Paypal, and will send to everyone an invite to a backer portal (similar to https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/ ) on which you'll be able to manage your rewards (like the GOG/Steam keys once the game is released, or the forum badge). That will likely take a few weeks at the end of the campaign to be processed, verified and setup. So no worry, all will arrive in time !

DKPortela
Initiate

Post by DKPortela » October 24th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Ok since there was little information on how that was going to be process i was confused.

svartelric
Novice

Post by svartelric » February 21st, 2017, 7:51 am

Sorry about necroing this thread: any update on a backer portal yet? I have a pledge through CrowdOx, so I was wondering how things'll come together eventually...
Image <- Tanelorn, a small nostalgia blog.

sear
Developer

Post by sear » February 23rd, 2017, 11:02 pm

svartelric wrote:Sorry about necroing this thread: any update on a backer portal yet? I have a pledge through CrowdOx, so I was wondering how things'll come together eventually...
We aren't planning a separate backer web site for Wasteland 3 at this time. CrowdOx is handling late backing and rewards.

svartelric
Novice

Post by svartelric » February 27th, 2017, 6:55 am

Thank you!
Image <- Tanelorn, a small nostalgia blog.